News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Hello.

Huge Positive to triceratops83 for getting me a Banjo Australovenator.

Thanks.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

triceratops83

Positive for Megalosaurus.  :)
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Roselaar

Big fat positive for tmanning. Thanks! :)

Nanuqsaurus

Big thanks to Halichoeres! :D Really appreciate your help!

Libraraptor

Had some nice trades with good conversation over the last months. So big positives go to s.foulkes, ofmp and Andreioli. I´m a little late, I know.

Halichoeres

Another positive for enzo_man!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Enzo_man

And another big fat positive for Halichoeres!
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

Enzo_man

Positive for Brettnj again :)

Halichoeres

Positives for Nanuqsaurus and BrontoScorpio!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Simon

MEGA-POSITIVE for yankeetrex!!

The 1/10 Tsukuda official Jurassic Park TRex and Gallimimus have found a good new home!!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Halichoeres

Positives for Tyrannosauron and Sinornis! Thanks!

Enzo_man

Big positive for Dinolord!

Halichoeres

I nearly forgot I owe a positive to Joe289!

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 11, 2016, 07:51:32 PM
I nearly forgot I owe a positive to Joe289!

Well I owe you one big positive too,  I haven't got the figures yet because my mail service doesn't have tracking for the package but it's already in the office.
And I can say  for certain that make business with Halichoeres is a pleasant experience.  It was the first time making business with someone here and it was easy and nice. Thanks for having patience with all the questions I made.

DinoLord

Roselaar

And a big positive for Stargatedalek! Pleasure trading with you again. :)

Georassic

Once again, always a pleasure to do biz with Halichoeres.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Roselaar on September 08, 2016, 10:57:09 PM
And a big positive for Stargatedalek! Pleasure trading with you again. :)
The pleasure was all mine.

Positive for Roselaar and pelycosaurus (on the ATF).

Archinto

Mega positive feedback for deanm! The ROM parasaurolophus is awesome and way neater than ithought it would be!  Thank you!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

deanm

Likewise - mega positive for Archinto. A great person to deal with. 😀

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: