News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

Another big positive for Halichoeres, helping me fill holes in my collection!

Komododragon

:DPositive for Roselaar. Thank you so much, it was great doing business with you. Thank you for helping me find some of the mini dinos in my "wanted list." :D

SBell

Quote from: Bucklander on January 23, 2016, 12:47:09 AM
And another two thumbs up for Sean (Sbell). Just took advantage of his Geoworld clearance. Not usually a fan of Geoworld, but these are underrepresented genera, and at the low prices Sean is selling them for, I liked them twice as much as I otherwise would! Thanks very much Sean.

Glad to help--and those got to Australia fast!

Still have lots of GeoWorld dinos for sale, super low prices (and in Canadian $ too, which is kind of absurdly low right now  :-\)

Megalosaurus

Positive for UK on a Dinotales lot.

Also positive for Brett for Favorite and CapsuleQ stuff, and a couple of favors he made for me.

Always a pleasure to do bussiness with both.
Thank you pals.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Pachyrhinosaurus

Extra positive for Shane Foulkes and Dan!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Halichoeres

Positives for Georassic and Chad!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

A big positive for Kayakasaurus and his Hylaeosaurus sculpt in competition colours, as well as his nest.

Georassic

Another big up for Halichoeres, who continues to plug holes in my collection.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Positive for Halichoeres, as always great customer service and a speedy delivery, on my birthday no less! :))

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Digibasherx

A big thumbs up for Sean from FaunaFigures (sbell). Fast shipping, everything's packaged well and best of all, free shipping and in $CAD.  I'm loving the CollectA and Safari figures, they're beautiful.

Halichoeres

Positives for dutchdinolover and EarthboundEiniosaurus! Thanks very much!

SBell

Quote from: Digibasherx on February 20, 2016, 12:43:42 AM
A big thumbs up for Sean from FaunaFigures (sbell). Fast shipping, everything's packaged well and best of all, free shipping and in $CAD.  I'm loving the CollectA and Safari figures, they're beautiful.

Always glad to help!

Halichoeres

Positives for Jetoar and Archinto!

Chad

Thumbs up for Jetoar. The Atopodentatus is excellent. Brilliant idea for a figure.

Talyn

I'd like to give a belated thumbs up for Brett for some Favorite, UHA collect club and dinotales figures. A great seller who's always quick to answer queries, gives excellent customer service and speedy delivery.

A positive for earth108 also enabling me to grab some figures I've been after for a while.

Jetoar

Quote from: Chad on February 26, 2016, 03:37:40 PM
Thumbs up for Jetoar. The Atopodentatus is excellent. Brilliant idea for a figure.
Quote from: Halichoeres on February 26, 2016, 02:03:59 PM
Positives for Jetoar and Archinto!

Thanks friends.I am really glad that you like them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

A big positive for ofmp from Argentinia for a really satisfying trade!

amargasaurus cazaui

Will give Takama a nice positive regarding my purchase for the two Carnegie human figures and of course his Psittacosaurus....good transaction, items arrived quickly and there were no issues. Just as agreed !
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

Amargasaurus. Im glad they arrived to you safe and sound and that your happy with them.

I guess i should of done this a while ago, but Obviously I have to give good feedback for Kayaksaurus.    The model was damaged during shipping, but he gave me information on how to fix it, and now its good as new.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: