News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: Georassic on September 09, 2016, 02:10:21 AM
Once again, always a pleasure to do biz with Halichoeres.

Likewise, sir!

Positive also for amargasaurus cazaui. Am I forgetting anyone?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

Very positive over-seas transaction with Halichoeres, parcel arrived faster than i expected. Thanks!

Halichoeres

And a positive back for Silvanusaurus! Always a relief to see an international parcel land safely.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

deanm

Massive positive for Brett!  The Favorite Canmbrian figures are excellent!

ceratopsian

A hearty positive for Jetoar.  The diorama arrived very quickly, nicely packed, and lovely figures.

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 19, 2016, 05:47:08 PM
A hearty positive for Jetoar.  The diorama arrived very quickly, nicely packed, and lovely figures.

Thank you ceratopsian, I am really glad that you like it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Manatee

Positive for EmperorDinobot. I ordered some figures off his eBay and they arrived quickly and in good condition.

Simon

MEGA-POSITIVE for BRETT.

He just helped me to acquire several of my "Holy Grail" vinyl dinosaur kits from Japan, plus an awesome Billiken Mecha Kong from the 1967 Toho Kaiju classic "King Kong Escapes".

ceratopsian

Big positive for Brett.  My box from Japan arrived safe and sound.  Wonderful contents - four of the five Fukui dinosaur pairs, the Colorata feathered dinosaur box - and the amazing Softmodel Saurolophus.  Thanks Brett for working through the process of how to get these items.

Lanthanotus

Have to add another positive for Brett and his source Emiko for helping me to the Kabaya set and the most elegant Seismosaurus.

Talyn

I have to put in a positive for both Brett and his source Emiko for the swift delivery of the favorite dinosaur sets (and Saurolophus) I ordered as well as some of the Kaiyodo study room models.

Patrx

Positive for the talented Jetoar! My Paleo-Creatures Deinonychus pair arrived today in perfect condition  :D

Libraraptor

A big positive to Halichoeres! The mini dinosaurs arrived today and I am not disappointed! Trading with you is always fun! Hope your new acquisitions arrive soon, too!

Halichoeres

And a positive back for Libraraptor! A very satisfactory trade.

Jetoar

Quote from: Patrx on September 27, 2016, 05:22:23 PM
Positive for the talented Jetoar! My Paleo-Creatures Deinonychus pair arrived today in perfect condition  :D

Thank you Patrx  ^-^. I am really glad that you like them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

I cant believe i forgot to do this

Positive For Jetoar

DinoLord

Long overdue positives for Jeremy K9 and Brett

Simon

MEGA-MEGA POSITIVE FOR brettnj (YET AGAIN).

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks to Brett's assistance, I have swept like a scourge across the land of the Rising Sun, plundering a horde of "Grail Kaiyodo Kits", (including, most significantly and recently, the gigantic 1/20 Brachiosaurus), along with the odd Kaiju kit ...

... I look forward to taking a "second crack" at these beauties (since I built them all up once before, many moons ago), in the near future ...

BlueKrono

Positive for s.foulkes! Fair price, and items as described.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Georassic

Thumbs up for Kayakasaurus. I'm proud owner of one of his first Zuniceratops, along with a great nest and a carcass that would make any scavenger's mouth water. Great prices for unique products, with fast delivery!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: