News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

A story

Started by Soopairik, December 06, 2017, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravonium

over the army of Lizerd and Takama. They, along with their respective vice-commanders Ravonium and Syndicate Bias would be...

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

By the giant Leviathan

Ravonium

-That would've been the case if it were not for a forum user killing the Leviathan before it killed Lizerd, Takama, Ravonium and Syndicate Bias. This forum user was called...

Shonisaurus

The total exterminator and the Angel of death.

GojiraGuy1954

He was a 12-year old edgelord. Someone (Me) decided to battle the edgelord, to get rid of all that is edgy.

Shonisaurus

you won and tranquility reigned again on planet Earth.

GojiraGuy1954

TheRealSpinoRex pondered starting another story, because peace was on the earth. He decided he should.

One day, the sky turned green...

Ravonium

...but Ravonium said 'Shut up! I want to start my own story!', so he did...

One day, on a forum about dinosaur toys, there was...

GojiraGuy1954

a person called TheRealSpinoRex. After Ravonium stole his story, he got very angry and deleted the forum.

After that, the sky turned Green.

Lizerd

However lizerd interjected pointing out that if the sky was green we all would be dead, to follow the emu lord the lizards...
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/
It's been a good run here

Shonisaurus

They established the new reign of the dinosaurs on Earth and peace reigned on earth.

Ravonium

As it turns out, 'Emu Lord' was Ravonium, so he then proceeded to restore the forum, but without TheRealSpinoRex. This would...

Lizerd

Enrage a bunch of stinky 13 year olds who proceeded to...
If you wonder where I'm active now, you can find me here- http://www.lustria-online.com/members/lizerd.17772/

Shonisaurus

To beat up the best, weakest and most innocent child in the group.

GojiraGuy1954

Which was TheRealSpinorex. But, he regained his former powers from back when he defeated the edgelord, kill the people who beat him up, and dramatically pushed ravonium off of a cliff. Ravonium, being a flightless bird, was doomed to fall to his death.

Lizerd

However, Ravonium had friends in high places, who caught him and prepared to...

Ravonium

...give him the ability to fly. This worked, and, in possibly the most epic scene of this thread, Ravonium picked up TheRealSpinoRex and threw him off the cliff with all his might. However, Ravonium would later be arrested, not for what he did just then, but for smuggling a...

(is it just me, or is this thread getting a bit violent?)

Lizerd

An illegal kinder egg, which contained the secret...

(It's not just you this thread got pretty dark)

Ravonium

...map to the treasure of The Ancient Gods Of Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco And San Marino, or TAGsOALMASM for short. At this point, Lizerd, Ravonium and Shonisaurus were all ready to uncover the treasure. There was just one problem - one of the areas the map went through was a gigantic swamp that was home to a familiar human being:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: