News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dino Scream3232 Collection (New Mojo Fun Mandschurosaurus pg8)

Started by Dino Scream3232, May 16, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino Scream3232

Here's the PNSO artwork from their triceratops Doyle that I totally left out in my review. I buried the box cleaning out my basement before I started the review.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the photography D @apatosaurus3232 I love the paleoartistic paintings of the great Zhao Chuang is an excellent artist in relation to his paintings and sculptures. Hopefully PNSO will again produce new beauties such as Doyle triceratops in a short time.

Pachyallosaurus

Great figures! I'd love to see all of your Carnegies!

Dino Scream3232

Well it's been awhile since I updated. Haven't picked up much lately. Waiting on the new 2019's. But I was able to score this off Target finally. $24.99 plus free shipping. Take that scalpers!!!

MLMjp

suspsy

Still hopeful that you will submit a review of that ReSaurus Deinonychus in the future! :)
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: suspsy on November 24, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Still hopeful that you will submit a review of that ReSaurus Deinonychus in the future! :)
Thanks for the reminder. I've had the draft saved for awhile and totally forgot about it. Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll touch it up and get it to you shortly.

Shonisaurus

I am very glad that you have obtained that JW spinosaurus although I am not a fan of those dinosaurs (which as I have already repeated and I will repeat every time it is necessary is reprehensible), I have to admit that it is a very beautiful sculpture. Enjoy your purchase.  :)

suspsy

Quote from: apatosaurus3232 on November 24, 2018, 10:58:31 PM
Quote from: suspsy on November 24, 2018, 09:25:43 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I've had the draft saved for awhile and totally forgot about it. Life gets in the way sometimes. I'll touch it up and get it to you shortly.

Great stuff!

Dino Scream3232

Hey everyone. It's been awhile since I've updated my collection page. I've been busy working and reptile keeping. I'm still collecting and have a lot of new stuff coming in like the new PNSO models and eofauna giganotosaurus. Recently I started a dinosaur toy review channel (also doing to do transformers too eventually). Well yesterday while I was hunting for some Jurassic world stuff I found a hasbro stomp and strike Tyrannosaurus rex at Target!!! Ended up picking it up for $16.48. It's such a terrible figure I didn't want this falling into an innocent child's hands. Did a quick video with my thoughts on finding this. Hope you will enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/EBvl7bMC0U4

Dino Scream3232

Just got in the new pnso Ceratosaurus. He is glorious!!! I'm so happy pnso is back. It was a dark time with all the unknown going on with the company. I also have the Amargasaurus coming in. Should be here today hopefully. For $70 this thing competes with higher end resin models. A centerpiece model for sure. Also did a video review for those interested.
https://youtu.be/OKPl72Z-Gr4

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Feel free to submit a review for the blog as well! This may well be the crown jewel of the Ceratosaurus page!

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: suspsy on February 08, 2019, 08:53:09 PM
Feel free to submit a review for the blog as well! This may well be the crown jewel of the Ceratosaurus page!
I definitely will Suspsy. This is the best Ceratosaurus on the market right now. I should have time this weekend to work on a written review.

Shonisaurus

It is fabulous that PNSO ceratosaurus is a sweet tooth for any collector. Its finish is perfect, it is a gift for those of us collectors that Zhao Chuang (one of the greatest modern paleoartists today) and his team are making these works of art in the market that match the best resin figures as they have commented on the previous post. A true work of craftsmanship. Surely the best ceratosaurus made to date. It is a gift for all forum lovers. I totally agree with Suspsy and also congratulate D @Dino Scream3232  on the great video.

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 08, 2019, 11:13:27 PM
It is fabulous that PNSO ceratosaurus is a sweet tooth for any collector. Its finish is perfect, it is a gift for those of us collectors that Zhao Chuang (one of the greatest modern paleoartists today) and his team are making these works of art in the market that match the best resin figures as they have commented on the previous post. A true work of craftsmanship. Surely the best ceratosaurus made to date. It is a gift for all forum lovers. I totally agree with Suspsy and also congratulate D @Dino Scream3232  on the great video.
Thank you for the kind words on the video. I've only recently started doing YouTube reviews. I have so much dinosaur and transformers stuff I could make enough videos for years lol. I really love this Ceratosaurus. It is truly an amazing piece. So very happy that PNSO worked out their differences and continued on. Would've been a shame if they went under.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Does the Ceratosaurus come with those clear stands?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Dino Scream3232

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on February 09, 2019, 05:41:42 PM
Does the Ceratosaurus come with those clear stands?
It does avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx. At first I was concerned it didn't because it was never shown in any of the promotional photos. It's a very sturdy base. The clear plastic holders screw into the base. Hold the model very well.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That's good to know, thanks. Yours looks very nice.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Bokisaurus

Lovely PNSO review, I can't believe how big that monster really is! ^-^
I'm going back and forth about getting it, my reservation is the size of it, but for $70, that really is a price you can't beat for such an amazing figure.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.