News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokisaurus

My review of Recur's Ouranosaurus :)
My first figure from them. Cheers! :D
http://dinotoyblog.com/2020/09/21/ouranosaurus-recur/

Shonisaurus

B @Bokisaurus My congratulations for your beautiful description of Recur's ouranosaurus, as always a long and precise good article, like all those you publish.

Halichoeres

Nice review. Every once in a while, I think that Recur is going to finally make a figure that will part me from my money, but they never quite get there.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

PrimevalRaptor

Really nice reviews, especially love the outside shots you included on the Ouranosaurus  B @Bokisaurus!
Also it really is surprising that we got so few Ouranosaurus around, you would think Safari would have tackled it by now.

indohyus

Libraraptor

I really enjoyed the latest reviews!

indohyus

Lanthanotus

Libraraptor

Great review of a great figure!

suspsy

DinoToyForum

Shonisaurus

avatar_Takama @Takama My congratulations on your new article where you analyze Schleich's plesiosaurus. I like your objective, unbiased and dispassionate criticism of that figure. Good review!

suspsy

Halichoeres

Quote from: suspsy on September 27, 2020, 07:07:25 PM
Xtractaurs. First non-JW Mattel product:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2020/09/27/xtractaurs-mattel/

Kind of amazing. Mattel has made so much prehistoric merchandise over the years. Anyway, nice review B @brontosauruschuck
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

brontosauruschuck

My pleasure, Hal.

Can I call you Hal?

Halichoeres

Quote from: brontosauruschuck on September 28, 2020, 05:06:28 AM
My pleasure, Hal.

Can I call you Hal?

Certainly! I also go by Tim if you prefer given names.

suspsy

Dinoxels

Any figures that are new that have yet to be reviewed? Because I want to do my first entry into the blog.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

suspsy

Quote from: Dinoxels on September 29, 2020, 02:34:55 PM
Any figures that are new that have yet to be reviewed? Because I want to do my first entry into the blog.

There are still quite a few Jurassic World toys that have not been reviewed.

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8286.0

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: