News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 29, 2022, 04:52:30 PMMy first review in a very long time, The Marx Iguanodon.
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/05/29/iguanodon-marx/

does that mean you might have something on ATB also soon avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum ? ;-)

DinoToyForum

Hmm, do you have something in mind!?

bmathison1972

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 29, 2022, 11:33:05 PMHmm, do you have something in mind!?

Not really! Anything would be welcome :)

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

suspsy

Concavenator

avatar_suspsy @suspsy sorry to be that guy, but there's an inaccuracy in the review.

QuoteEofauna only came onto the scene in 2018

They came onto the scene in 2017, with their Steppe Mammoth. Feel free to check it out.

suspsy

Quote from: Concavenator on June 02, 2022, 02:04:08 PMavatar_suspsy @suspsy sorry to be that guy, but there's an inaccuracy in the review.

QuoteEofauna only came onto the scene in 2018

They came onto the scene in 2017, with their Steppe Mammoth. Feel free to check it out.

And please feel free to be less condescending next time. Thank you.

DinoToyForum

avatar_suspsy @suspsy Please don't be intentionally rude, there's just no need and it's against the forum rules. The abrasive tone is such an over-reaction and posts like this have been pushing members, including lurkers, away from the forum. It is damaging to our community, and damaging to the reputation of the Dinosaur Toy Blog and Forum, and I'm sure you wouldn't want that. Please, as you are an established member, I ask you to lead by example. This is a warning. C:-)

suspsy

Strepsodus

I've always thought that Kosmoceratops was a strange choice for the Legacy Collection since it never appeared in any of the Jurassic park/world movies.

suspsy

indohyus

EmperorDinobot

I always read your reviews avatar_indohyus @indohyus . Do you own every single Yowie figure?

suspsy

Gwangi

EmperorDinobot

I opened mine yesterday and felt the Mattel Dsungaripterus is an okay model of the animal. I enjoy rarely produced animals being available in the popular market.

indohyus

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on June 09, 2022, 11:26:35 PMI always read your reviews avatar_indohyus @indohyus . Do you own every single Yowie figure?

Haha! No, far from it, just got lucky with a few bundles. The only line I have all of is the forgotten friends first series. Thanks for your support avatar_EmperorDinobot @EmperorDinobot, it means a lot.

EmperorDinobot

Of course avatar_indohyus @indohyus, I think they are kind of cool and I love learning about more obscure prehistoric items, especially those that do not exist here in the USA. I was looking at my own collection and I think I might actually own one or two. Not sure how they even made it there. If only Kinder made non franchise prehistoric animal toys I would probably be eating those eggs left and right.

suspsy

My review of the 2021 CollectA Megalosaurus, which includes a humble tribute to the late Anthony Beeson:

http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/06/15/megalosaurus-2021collecta/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: