News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DinoToyBlog entries

Started by DinoToyForum, March 12, 2012, 08:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thialfi

Quote from: Lanthanotus on May 01, 2022, 10:23:25 PM
Something loooooooooooooooooong is coming your way: Click!
Such a great and quick review! Thanks!

Concavenator

avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus Wow, wasn't expecting to see that guy reviewed so soon! Congrats for the review, I enjoyed it, you did a great job!

Gwangi

Fembrogon

Fembrogon

It's been quiet on the Blog for a few days now, so here's the Schleich juvenile Giga to check off the review list:
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/05/11/giganotosaurus-juvenile-age-of-the-dinos-2019-by-schleich/

Thialfi

Great review, not a model I would ever consider buying but I love the work and dedication that went into reviewing this.

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

suspsy

EmperorDinobot

It's far bigger than expected! Also, what just happened here? Everything's funny lookin'. Must be my new laptop.

Concavenator

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on May 15, 2022, 08:56:01 PMAlso, what just happened here? Everything's funny lookin'. Must be my new laptop.

It definitely isnĀ“t your laptop, trust me.

EmperorDinobot

Oh! Haha! I just checked on my old laptop and whoosh! What an intriguing change!

I also got done reading the review of the JW: D Therizinosaurus figure. I have seen it in person, but I was suffering from blurriness in the eyes thanks to a new medication I am taking and...kind of forgot to grab it, but like many other Jurassic toy enthusiasts, this is the one I am most interested in getting because it...is the only decent one I have seen so far.

Fembrogon

Pachyrhinosaurus

Nice review! I have his brontotherium from a few years back and have been meaning to pick up the tyrannosaurus and oreodont for as while now. The tyrannosaurus is now also available as a resin cast.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

SidB

Recently got Mike's 1/35 scale Toxodon and will add it to my 1/35 Cenozoic mammal commection, which includes the Eofauna proboscidians. His prints offer a way to add figures that are available no other way, save by remortgaging the house.

Gwangi

indohyus

suspsy

DinoToyForum

My first review in a very long time, The Marx Iguanodon.
http://dinotoyblog.com/2022/05/29/iguanodon-marx/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: