News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Recent Acquisitions

Started by DinoToyForum, July 28, 2018, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidB

Quite the centerpiece. It's worth the money then, it would seem.

Duck

Very nice. If it weren't for the pronated wrists, which really bug me, I'd definitely buy it.
He who dwells in pond

SidB

Quote from: Duck on October 08, 2021, 01:27:37 AM
Very nice. If it weren't for the pronated wrists, which really bug me, I'd definitely buy it.
I'm allergic to pronated bunny wrists myself. But these seem to me to be more semi-pronated.  Many times I've been able to correct these by careful "surgery", so this might be a case in point. Stiil, I get the point, it's frustrating, but it seems to be a perennial issue with the JP type T-rex figures.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Abobo @Abobo My congratulations. What a majestic piece is that Nanmu tyrannosaurus! Is beautiful!

Die_Maulquappe

Quote from: Abobo on October 07, 2021, 08:57:18 PM
Today this beauty showed up :

The Nanmu Once & Future king T-Rex "Green" variant, a huge beast if you compare it with the Papo Spinosaurus :

Great figure. Very high quality and a paintshop without any objection!
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

MLMjp

After I finished some business this morning, I couldn't help to check the toy section of a department store...

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Is the front one an Alioramus?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

MLMjp

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

CityRaptor

Quote from: SidB on October 08, 2021, 03:29:06 AM
Quote from: Duck on October 08, 2021, 01:27:37 AM
I'm allergic to pronated bunny wrists myself. But these seem to me to be more semi-pronated.  Many times I've been able to correct these by careful "surgery", so this might be a case in point. Stiil, I get the point, it's frustrating, but it seems to be a perennial issue with the JP type T-rex figures.

It's however movie accurate.

Got some stuff for my birthday ( that pic ended up smaller than intended )

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

MLMjp

So, basically, I did the exact same thing I did the other day and...

avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor is that documentary worth it despite it having a picture of a V. rex? ::)

CityRaptor

Well, I got it as a gift.  ( I only wished for the Vagaceratops and GvK ) Stuff also shouldn't be judged by the cover. There are so many releases with misleading covers. But it has Jack Horner.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Shonisaurus

avatar_CityRaptor @CityRaptor My congratulations, it is better to collect a few figures than many. That vagaceratops is a very beautiful figure like all the ceraptosids made by Safari and his exceptional sculptor.

avatar_MLMjp @MLMjp My congratulations on your new articulated figures.

Eocarcharia

Always so many great acquisitions here, I'm sorry I don't check in often enough to give them all individual compliments.

As for me, yesterday I took advantage of Target's current and former sales to catch up on some Jurassic products.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Err, I bought a thing from avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur on Monday that arrived today. A very big thing. (Also bought a CollectA Kentrosaurus)

The Paraceratherium will be going centre back of a high shelf currently filled with Harry Potter figurines that are going back in their boxes. Will be splitting my Cenozoic animals by scale rather than geographical region from now on. (Aside from Pleistocene Europe). I was kinda hoping the CollectA Doedicurus would be here to go on that shelf too so I don't have to go up there twice lol but I can't leave this behemoth in its massive box for several weeks.

Thialfi

You bought beauty, congratulations Gothmog!

DragonRider02

Finally, After almost entire year of waiting for all the new CollectA figures to become avaiable in my Country, they are here. I have literally been checking out all the online stores that stock CollectA for over a month every day, just waiting for that Pteranodon to become avaiable so I could order everything I wanted together. And for some reason he turned out to cost quite a bit more than last year Caviramus. But maybe it's Just the particular store that I got it from that was selling it for such high price, as for some reason prices of Supreme Pterosaurs (and some other CollectA Deluxes) seem to Vary quite a lot between online stores here. But after all that time I didn't want to wait any longer. I am happy I finally have all the 2021 figures I wanted the most. I was planning to get the Pravitoceras as well, but since Pteranodon turned out to be so expensive, I had to pass it for now.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Eocarcharia @Eocarcharia  My congratulations on your new acquisitions. That JW apatosaurus even though you only see the box, it looks tremendous.

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx  My congratulations for having also encouraged you to buy that beauty, perhaps one of the best prehistoric mammals made to date. I don't think that any company will surpass this figure of that species in years in size and artistic quality, it is undoubtedly the star figure of iToy by far.

avatar_DragonRider02 @DragonRider02  My congratulations on your new acquisitions, the pteranodon and mamenchisaurus look immense, how lucky you have collected it in your nation! ... unfortunately in mine these figures have not arrived and I have them in charge, sincerely with your photo one open mouth. I count the days to buy these figures and indulge myself.

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on October 14, 2021, 12:11:12 AM
Err, I bought a thing from avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur on Monday that arrived today. A very big thing. (Also bought a CollectA Kentrosaurus)

The Paraceratherium will be going centre back of a high shelf currently filled with Harry Potter figurines that are going back in their boxes. Will be splitting my Cenozoic animals by scale rather than geographical region from now on. (Aside from Pleistocene Europe). I was kinda hoping the CollectA Doedicurus would be here to go on that shelf too so I don't have to go up there twice lol but I can't leave this behemoth in its massive box for several weeks.

Thanks for the mention, the ITOY Studio Paraceratherium is certainly an underrated model.  As for the CollectA Doedicurus it was due in stock at avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur in September but like everything else there have been problems with logistics, CollectA figures are imminent - hopefully this week, but I am not holding my breath.  We will announce another stunning ITOY Studio model soon.

Concavenator

Congrats everyone on your new figures!

Myself, I´m quite happy with this haul:

I´m loving them, this haul includes my first Vitae and GR Toys figures. Of course I knew these are great companies, but really glad to finally have some of them. I also took advantage of the fact that the Safari Einiosaurus and Schleich Diabloceratops are now discontinued.  ;) I also ordered the PNSO Borealopelta, the BotM Chasmosaurus (which will be my first BotM figure!),and Eofauna´s theropod book, so I´m very excited about these arriving as well.

There are some more pictures in my collection thread if you want to see more.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: