News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA - new for 2019

Started by Halichoeres, November 02, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Primeval12 @primeval12 These models can be found in Dejankins although they have not received the ones from this year. I'm afraid I can not help you anymore. They are available on eBay, perhaps a private seller of eBay or Amazon from the US can sell them at an affordable price.

I pass the link to Collecta Dejankins I hope it helps. Usually receives many kinds of dinosaur brands, in fact is focused on the world of prehistory.

http://www.dejankins.com/collectadeluxe
http://www.dejankins.com/collectastandard

Halichoeres

Dejankins is the most reliable retailer of CollectA in the States, as far as I know, but I am so impatient that I usually buy mine from MiniZoo. The exchange rate is favorable, and if you bundle a few figures together, the shipping isn't too bad. CollectA just has terrible distribution in North America.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 18, 2019, 08:42:42 PM
Dejankins is the most reliable retailer of CollectA in the States, as far as I know, but I am so impatient that I usually buy mine from MiniZoo. The exchange rate is favorable, and if you bundle a few figures together, the shipping isn't too bad. CollectA just has terrible distribution in North America.

I also order from Minizoo with great results.

Shonisaurus

Good news for those interested in Collecta 2019 in everythingdinosaur they already have the first news of Collecta 2019 available, I've sent you a link from the store,

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/

ceratopsian

I shall be ordering later today!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 19, 2019, 11:54:56 AM
Good news for those interested in Collecta 2019 in everythingdinosaur they already have the first news of Collecta 2019 available, I've sent you a link from the store,

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Just putting this out there: in the off-chance that anybody buys the set of minis and does NOT want the Estemmenosuchus, I'd be happy to take that figure off your hands!  ;D
That's the only one of the set I'm particularly interested in. It'll look nice next to my Safari Scutosaurus and original Carnegie Dimetrodon.

Andreioli

Is this out already ?

[DELETED]

suspsy

avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli, that image is from a review that has not yet been posted on the blog. Would you remove it immediately, please?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Andreioli

Quote from: suspsy on March 22, 2019, 07:33:42 PM
avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli, that image is from a review that has not yet been posted on the blog. Would you remove it immediately, please?

OK, sorry.
It was indexed on Google, so it's public already.

suspsy

Apology accepted, but in future, please do not post any such images on the forum. Regular reviewers have a right to reveal their upcoming works when they and they alone choose to. Thank you.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dino Scream3232

Just got a couple of the 2019 CollectA in and the brontosaurus which I needed. The Carnotaurus is a work of art. They really out did themselves. The borealopelta is fantastic small model. Did a a unboxing video to share my enjoyment. https://youtu.be/JzDEfSvYHBA

Renecito

That carnotaurus is a masterpiece, simply the best 2019 figure along with the upcoming baryonyx. You win this year CollectA!!!. Thanks for the video.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Shonisaurus

Sincerely the borealopelta of Collecta is a very good figure perhaps it is the best miniature or standard figure of Collecta made together with the einiosaurus, regaliceratops, mantellisaurus, sciurumimus and struthiomimus for putting five examples that you remember. Apart from that that figure is rigorously cientific since fortunately the almost totality of the skeleton is known and it is scientifically known how the color of its body should be.

On the other hand the carnotaurus is magnificent but the war paint said above all in the hozico that makes me remember in the painting with all due respect to a suido like the boar or the potamocero and its small and inexpressive eyes (I would have liked to pupil in the eye, although perhaps the human aspect of that great theropod would be "humanized", otherwise the sculpture is implementable and I put it 10 out of 10 in that it does not have an articulated jaw and has a fixed base, since for me it is something It is very important for my particular taste, a great figure, but I sincerely like another contemporary this year from another brand that has nothing to do with the video and the thread and whose name I omit.It is an outstanding figure the carnotaurus of Collecta me the king is the baryonyx of the same mark among the theropods followed by the and followed very closely by the fukuiraptor of Collecta Also without jaw articulated! Thanks Collecta!

Silvanusaurus

As much as I want a really accurate, elegant Carnotaurus like this, I just can't make myself like it, it's like the dinosaur toy equivalent of a dry, un-buttered cracker. I feel like I'd need to drink very large amounts of water if I had it around.

Dino Scream3232

Video review is up for the new Carnotaurus. I think it's absolutely fantastic. CollectA really outdid themselves with it. Now bring on the Baryonyx!! https://youtu.be/t8F5RpF5Or0

Shonisaurus

D @Dino Scream3232 I congratulate you on your new video about the carnotaurus is a super detailed and very scientific figure, the front and back hooves, the horns, the head and the body with its details of scales, wrinkles and muscles is perfect.

In my case what does not convince me about Collecta's carnotaurus, an outstanding figure where you can look is its cloacal opening (I do not like or do not think that Collecta's artistic license of how he manufactures the cloacal organs of his prehistoric dinosaurs and reptiles) . If I had had less striking colors in the head and especially that they had added in this case pupils in the eyes would have been super great, I see his face a little expressionless.

What I like the most is its base with fine details of plants, its fixed base and that it does not have an articulated jaw. In my case I would put it to be frank and sincere on my part a note of 8 out of 10 or a note of 8.5 out of 10, due to the flaws that I paint in the second paragraph and that are mere comments of a simple ignorant collector of the science of paleontology. In any case the figure is hyperrealistic and detailed and perhaps in my opinion I am too rigorous with the figure. I sincerely prefer baryonyx as a theropod of Collecta of 2019 (for me one of the best of that species apart from Favorite's baryonyx that surpasses him or in the worst case equals him in genius).

Concavenator

That Carno is a stunner.And I woudn't call those stripes "war paint" ( not that that is a bad thing, I liked the paint scheme on the Ceratosaurus' head  ) , in this case I think it looks natural

MLMjp

Talking about an improvement. When the first pic of the Carno was released, I was not a fan. But now, wow. It looks really good.

Concavenator

Flaffy

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: