You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Figures by "Wild Past" (Updated 15.01.2020)

Started by DinoToyCollector, February 25, 2019, 08:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 26, 2020, 03:33:59 PM
avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I'm going to score the Wild Past brand for the "Raptor Dance" with the highest score. At the end my figure arrived yesterday I'm very happy.

I'm glad this worked out avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus.

Shonisaurus

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian Thank you. Fortunately it came to my collection, it is a very small but very well made figure. Magnificent miniature.

DinoToyCollector

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 26, 2020, 03:33:59 PM
avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I'm going to score the Wild Past brand for the "Raptor Dance" with the highest score. At the end my figure arrived yesterday I'm very happy.

I'm glad it worked out for you. If you can manage it I'd like to see a photo of your little figure. Are you going to paint it avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus ? Then I can patiently wait ;-)

I added 2 (and a half) more models to the Shapeways Shop today. I wish I could have told this earlier, but I was not sure if I had the time to finalize it this weekend.
So have a look at this Tenontosaurus in 1:35 scale. The model measures nearly 18cm and the animal is fully alive.

You can find the model here: https://www.shapeways.com/product/ZP6QZZBNU/serenity-1-35-tenontosaurus-solid?optionId=179287187&li=shops
I tried to keep the costs low, but I think the price is allright for a 3D print within this size range. That's why you can find a solid and a hollowed version of this model.
All the little details you are seeing are probably not being printed in this exact way as shown, but small scales of iguanodontids are barely visible in original size. So some "smoothness" is accurate ;-)

The second model is a model I have done quite a while ago to acompany my Protoceratops. It's a smaller and better textured female Protoceratops stepping over a tree trunk. There are some slight differences on the head and the figure represents a 1,80 m long animal.

I hope there is someone finding joy in them :-)

Sarapaurolophus

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Thanks for your kind words. Honestly, I really like "Raptor Dance" but unfortunately I don't have a camera and my phone doesn't have a device to take pictures (for personal economic reasons) and that is the reason why I don't take pictures, not because I want to but because of my situation economic although that yes I only allow myself the luxury of buying dinosaurs. I hope you forgive me and forgive me is the truth. On the other hand I plan to buy that tenontosaurus. It looks fabulous. Thanks for the link. I am a follower of all your works and the Wild Past brand.

By the way, the protoceratops. When will it be available? It is very beautiful and very well sculpted in 3D.

ceratopsian

I will definitely order the Tenontosaurus in the next day or two. Perhaps with the Velociraptor pair. The little Protoceratops is quite tempting too!

triceratops83

Quote from: ceratopsian on September 27, 2020, 11:09:37 PM
I will definitely order the Tenontosaurus in the next day or two.

Me too. I thought I was done with Shapeways for a while but I can't pass up this gorgeous Tenontosaurus.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

ceratopsian

I have avoided Shapeways up till now. But I can't pass on this one.

Quote from: triceratops83 on September 27, 2020, 11:12:27 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on September 27, 2020, 11:09:37 PM
I will definitely order the Tenontosaurus in the next day or two.

Me too. I thought I was done with Shapeways for a while but I can't pass up this gorgeous Tenontosaurus.

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector I have already ordered the Wild Past tenontosaurus. When will that fabulous protoceratops be available? And when will polychrome or painted figures like the fabulous and well-made protoceratops be available?

DinoToyCollector

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I understand what you are saying. I wondered why there is no collection thread or any photos by you in this forum. Now I have an answer  :)
If you are also interested in the Protoceratops you can find it in the Shapeways shop, too. Here's a direct link: Protoceratops "Sentry"

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian & avatar_triceratops83 @triceratops83
Since Shapeways makes it easier for me because of the organization, I decided to use this platform. I am happy about your support and hope the figures meet your expectations  ^-^ (this also adresses to avatar_Sarapaurolophus @Sarapaurolophus )

Shonisaurus

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector Hello, I have already made the purchase of that miniature protoceratops "Sentry". Thank you so much for the link!!!

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus - you persuaded me to add the Raptor Dance to my order. So I await the Tenontosaurus, the little Protoceratops and the mating pair. 

Shonisaurus

I'm glad you bought the new figures the velociraptor couple "Raptor Dance" is a true work of art in 3D. I can't wait to receive the tenotosaurus and protoceratops.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 28, 2020, 12:40:19 PM
I'm glad you bought the new figures the velociraptor couple "Raptor Dance" is a true work of art in 3D. I can't wait to receive the tenotosaurus and protoceratops.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I was about to write that this was another instance in which I'm tempted to mail you my old phone, but thankfully avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian is ordering them, too, so we should get some very nice photos by and by.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector these are wonderful designs. I'm really liking the skulking mammal hiding behind the rock with the Protoceratops. I suspect avatar_SBell @SBell will also appreciate this detail.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ceratopsian

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres - yes, there will be photos eventually. But the projected dispatch date is not until mid-October, and Martin is quite busy at the moment. Plus if further restrictions are introduced because of the pandemic, they might get stuck with Martin for a while.

I really liked the little mammal too. That tipped the balance for me in favour of buying the little Protoceratops!

Shonisaurus

I have bought the most perfect version of protoceratops from that brand, the best quality, I hope it reaches me in the next few weeks.

SBell

Quote from: Halichoeres on September 28, 2020, 04:41:23 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 28, 2020, 12:40:19 PM

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I was about to write that this was another instance in which I'm tempted to mail you my old phone, but thankfully avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian is ordering them, too, so we should get some very nice photos by and by.

avatar_DinoToyCollector @DinoToyCollector these are wonderful designs. I'm really liking the skulking mammal hiding behind the rock with the Protoceratops. I suspect avatar_SBell @SBell will also appreciate this detail.

You're right, I do appreciate that detail! Any indication of what species it's supposed to be?

DinoToyCollector

It's not supposed to be any specific animal, unfortunatley. But I had a close look on Deltatheridium & Zalambdalestes. This model is too small to have these species represented in this scale with being visible or recognizable. This mammal would be about about 35-40 cm in real life.

SBell

Quote from: DinoToyCollector on September 28, 2020, 08:19:10 PM
It's not supposed to be any specific animal, unfortunatley. But I had a close look on Deltatheridium & Zalambdalestes. This model is too small to have these species represented in this scale with being visible or recognizable. This mammal would be about about 35-40 cm in real life.

Then the next question becomes, is it somehow available without the dinosaur part...any Mesozoic mammal is worth trying to get!

Shonisaurus

On the other hand, my five stars for the velociraptor "Raptor Dance" full quality figure to Shapeways Wild Past and obviously to DinoToyCollector for helping me to successfully purchase the velociraptor called "Raptor Dance".

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: