News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Your favorite thing and your worst nightmare

Started by Brocc21, April 02, 2019, 12:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocc21

(Saw it on reddit)

Combine something you love with something you hate.  >:(

Godzilla doing math.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Libraraptor

Therizinosaurus in a car behind someone who is driving far too slowly.

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

Visualize a large carnivorous theropod like the tyrannosaurus rex and see how it destroys my house.

Loon

Ceratosaurus being friends with those annoying bugs in my bathroom.

GojiraGuy1954

Shonisaurus

Dream that I buy a shonisaurus collectible model and wake up.

Ravonium

Nestor notablis deciding to steal my dinosaur models.

GojiraGuy1954

Having a lucid dream then waking up before I can enjoy it.

Shonisaurus

I dream of gold but I have a huge thirst and everything I touch turns into gold so I have a hard time. I like gold from the aesthetic point but I prefer to drink a glass of water first. I ask the neighbor for water and she turns to gold. It's a horrible nightmare.

GojiraGuy1954

A movie with big robots, but it's Transformers

Shonisaurus

I think of the carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio and I dream of a horrible carnotaurus of Chinese one-euro shop.

Halichoeres

Kittens, but their claws have venom glands.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Brocc21

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 09, 2019, 07:05:11 PM
Kittens, but their claws have venom glands.

That's not far off from a Platypus.
"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

Ravonium

Olives, but the pits break down into cyanide when ingested, like those of some other drupes.

Shonisaurus

My biggest dream is to get the next Eofauna dinosaur and my worst nightmare is that my teeth fall out.

Halichoeres

Summer rain, but each drop carries a schistosome larva.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

A chocolate cake but then it causes intestinal breakdown due to its poor condition.

ITdactyl

Ravonium

A possible Eofauna Paraceratherium that's more likely to be an Eofauna Deinotherium...oh wait... :-[

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: