News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Dinosaur Art

Started by Balaur, September 08, 2012, 09:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

My finished Leaellynasaura, I'm very proud of him. :)

Balaur

My Australovenator. I'm not so happy with this guy. His head looks weird. :P

Balaur

I'm going to do a whole series, drawing every species of Psittacosaurus. Right now I'm in doing Psittacosaurus sibiricus.

alexeratops

Nice job,the Psittacosaurus thing sounds cool!
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on September 14, 2012, 02:49:20 AM
Nice job,the Psittacosaurus thing sounds cool!

Thanks! :) I finished Psittacosaurus sibiricus a few days ago, but school is really keeping me busy, but I will post pics of him soon. I just finished a Velociraptor, Giganotosaurus, and just finished sketching my Tyrannosaurus, I coloured the foot claws, and coloured the teeth yellow. I'll colour him later. Now I'm doing another dinosaur. I have a little time now, but my glory days will be crushed when I go to school tomorrow.

I really like feathered dinosaurs, but I HATE MAKING THE FEATHERS! It's so hard, but my T.rex will ahve small fuzz. Sorry for the giant response, I love drawing dinosaurs!  ;D

Anyways, I have a few more dinosaurs to draw, taking a break from feathers. I plan on a Baryonyx, Spinosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Monolophosaurus, Deinonychus, and Aucasaurus. That's all in the future.

Also, I suck at coloring, although I took extreme steps on the Leaellynasaura, and to me, it actually looks life like, unlike my others. Now I'm starting Baryonyx. :)

Balaur

I have pics of Psittacosaurus sibiricus, my T.rex, and Baryonyx.

Psittacosaurus sibiricus

My T.rex, sorry if you can't see it well, It's just pencil. I'm attempting to use the technique in colouring like i did on my Leaellynasaura.

Baryonyx. Again, sorry if you can't see it well, I'm working on it right now. :)

alexeratops

I do not know why nobody has replied on your drawings exept for me! Watch my thread for drawing, because i'm working on an every single scale T-Rex! Hope you guys like it!
like a bantha!

darylj

keep up the good work! the baryonyx is coming along nicely!

Balaur

Quote from: darylj on September 15, 2012, 03:57:36 PM
keep up the good work! the baryonyx is coming along nicely!

Thanks! Right now I'm colouring my T.rex

Balaur

My T.rex is finished and I coloured it very loosely based off of his closest living ancestor... the chicken! Only his head is coloured from the chicken, the rest is my imagination.  ^-^

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 14, 2012, 03:42:59 AM

Psittacosaurus sibericus
This one's my favorite :). Also, a small suggestion, to make the feet look more realistic, you should show only 2 of the toes on each foot (overlapping of course) because the way you draw the toes is how they would look from above. It's okay, I used to do that too.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

Quote from: Yutyrannus on September 16, 2012, 12:37:54 AM
Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 14, 2012, 03:42:59 AM

Psittacosaurus sibericus
This one's my favorite :). Also, a small suggestion, to make the feet look more realistic, you should show only 2 of the toes on each foot (overlapping of course) because the way you draw the toes is how they would look from above. It's okay, I used to do that too.

Thanks for the advice. I can't ever draw a dinosaurs with it's head pointing to the right of the paper, it's always the left.  :-X

TheAllosaur

Awesome drawings, I heard you were from Poland.
Did you see the smok I drew (and alexceratops drew,I know you saw that one) for my Jurassic Park?
I live smok! A huge, bipedal Raiusuchian is just cool to me. I hope you're proud of this monster from your country!
Part-time genius!

Balaur

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 18, 2012, 02:58:55 AM
Awesome drawings, I heard you were from Poland.
Did you see the smok I drew (and alexceratops drew,I know you saw that one) for my Jurassic Park?
I live smok! A huge, bipedal Raiusuchian is just cool to me. I hope you're proud of this monster from your country!

Oh yes, I am. Along with Silesaurus and Polonosuchus. :) But Smok it the most amazing animal from my country. :)

TheAllosaur

All awesome animals, I LOVE triassic life just as much as dinosaurs.I live in Utah, so we have some cool prehisttoric life too.
Part-time genius!

Yutyrannus

Quote from: TheAllosaur on September 19, 2012, 01:20:03 PM
All awesome animals, I LOVE triassic life just as much as dinosaurs.I live in Utah, so we have some cool prehisttoric life too.
You're from Utah? I used to live in Utah about 2 1/2 years ago.

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Balaur

I am currently remaking my Giganotosaurus. I don't think I posted the photo here, but it was not very well done, and so I am remaking it, I am also making each scale, oneby one, very painful, but it will come out beautifully. I also have made a Archaeopteryx, but I will post that later. On to continue scaling my Giga...

Yutyrannus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 21, 2012, 11:51:42 PM
I am currently remaking my Giganotosaurus. I don't think I posted the photo here, but it was not very well done, and so I am remaking it, I am also making each scale, oneby one, very painful, but it will come out beautifully. I also have made a Archaeopteryx, but I will post that later. On to continue scaling my Giga...
Cool.

Yutyrannus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: