News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

'Himmapaanensis'

Started by Himmapaan, March 17, 2012, 04:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

lol ! ..and the Brachio looks so HAPPY to do it ! ;D

I imagine that one guy in the last pic knows just how Raptor Red's sister felt there at the end of the book.. ouch.

ZoPteryx

I will never refer to a sauropod as pea-brained again! :o

Jetoar

Your drawings are amazing!. I like the deadly diplodocus :D.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

Oh wow! Superb. I'm liking the dark Niroot. ;D  Would you be willing to accept suggestions for other palaeo-related grizzly ends? This, surely, is a book in the making. Surely!

Gryphoceratops

haha I'd LOVE to know who those people are based off of!

Patrx

:o I gotta say, while this is excellent work; I look forward to a return to your more serene or whimsical stuff as a matter of personal taste.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Would be great for time traveling or lost world concept I think...and you have a very slight Dinosaurs Attack feel..but they should be more graphic for that..lol

Horridus

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 08, 2012, 11:51:40 AM
This, surely, is a book in the making. Surely!
Or perhaps a series of trading cards...
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Himmapaan

Thank you, guys.

Adam, certainly! I already have a list with a number of suggestions from others.  >:D I seem to have become monstrous these days.  :-[  The world is vile... To that end, Patrick, I'm afraid there'll be more of these to come in due course; however I do have just the antidote for you in a day or two.  ;)

Were this to become a separate book to the other collection (listen to me, nothing has even come into being yet), I may have to use Marc's suggestion as the title after all...

DinoToyForum

What was Marc's suggestion?

I envisioned someone poor individual's head being 'clapped' by a large pair of pliosaur flippers ;D Not that I want to make your job difficult Niroot, but I know you're always up for a challenge  O:-)

Himmapaan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on August 08, 2012, 08:56:14 PM
What was Marc's suggestion?

I envisioned someone poor individual's head being 'clapped' by a large pair of pliosaur flippers ;D Not that I want to make your job difficult Niroot, but I know you're always up for a challenge  O:-)

Now that is a tricky one! And the 'suggestion':

Quote from: Himmapaan on June 19, 2012, 09:45:44 PM
...Marc calls it 'Dinosaurs Attack, Classy Edition'.  :))

Subtitled, 'Now with Honour and Decorum'.  :))

Gryphoceratops

Himmapaan

I promised Patrick (Pixelboy) that I'd have a complete change of tone to share.

I recently made this egg 'card' for a friend to welcome the arrival of her baby daughter. When the tabs at the base are pulled, the egg opens to reveal a Maiasaura hatchling.

ZoPteryx

Jetoar

I like it. It is a good gift for dinosaurs freaks and paleotologist. Well done  :)!.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Gryphoceratops

Himmapaan

Thank you, guys.

Unfinished Deinonychus study.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just saw this one on FB..I really like the flowing white feathers down the neck..you can almost feel them !

Gryphoceratops

Wonderful as always!  I agree with Blade you did a great job conveying texture on this one.  Any particular inspiration for the coloration?

Seijun

Anyone who says feathered dinos are ugly needs to have that deinony shoved in their face.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: