News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2020

Started by Loon, December 05, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martwad

avatar_SenSx @SenSx , I doubt they would over-scale a sauropod, but I wouldn't complain if they did.

SenSx

Quote from: Martwad on November 18, 2020, 04:02:30 PM
avatar_SenSx @SenSx , I doubt they would over-scale a sauropod, but I wouldn't complain if they did.

Yea it will be hard to display...

Syndicate Bias

I caved in and ordered two blue Gigas from Lanatimeshop lol aside from the red variant Ceratosaurus.

Carnoking

Holy wow, that's a big order! Why two of the blue if you don't mind me asking? Think you'll ever get the tiger stripe?

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Carnoking on November 19, 2020, 12:00:22 AM
Holy wow, that's a big order! Why two of the blue if you don't mind me asking? Think you'll ever get the tiger stripe?

Favourite colour and favourite dinosaur as well as liking the blue one alot more.

I honestly will get the tiger one eventually. It would've made more sense to buy the two variants now and the extra blue one later but I am weird like that lol

blnadal

Carnoking

Yeah saw a post last night. That's a shame, but maybe someday.

SenSx

Good, maybe we'll get the Baryonyx sooner then.

KeU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6eH1xdnTE
What are the odds that the Nanmu Giga is the same design used in JW:D.

Dinoxels

Quote from: KeU on November 20, 2020, 10:38:06 PM
What are the odds that the Nanmu Giga is the same design used in JW:D.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

terrorchicken

I really love these and Wan Long Teng figures but they're just too over my budget for dino figures. That blue purple giganto looks like it had a run in with the Night King.

blnadal

Guess what the new product will be?
Please follow us for more details.

Start shipping today

Carnoking

Shonisaurus

Those two stegosaurus are very beautiful, I really like their muted and conservative colors, they are JP / JW stegosaurus quite accurate.

Mirroraptor

I must admit that I am looking forward to Nanmu's Stegosaurus. Another thing I am looking forward to is Triceratops, which may not be available until 2021.

Halichoeres

Are those meant to be Gigantopithecus skulls or what?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

blnadal

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 23, 2020, 02:06:59 PM
This is probably from Kong Skull Island

SenSx

Looks like they're trying to counter Rebor's giant gorrila.
Hope they still have some dinos scheduled.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Hey if they make a giant monkey I can save a few bucks for once..lol    My luck it's a 1955 Kong Rex...

Halichoeres

Quote from: blnadal on November 23, 2020, 02:17:51 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on November 23, 2020, 02:06:59 PM
This is probably from Kong Skull Island

Oh, that makes sense, thanks.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: