News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Fight Club (new)!

Started by alexeratops, September 16, 2012, 04:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Let's bring it back! You guys probably know how to play, right? If you don't, just check V1. I'll start it off.

Therizeinosaurus
VS
Ornithomimus

I am not sure if I spelled their names right.  ::) Who will win?( suspense)
like a bantha!

Takama

Thirzino Impales the puny Ornithomimus with its huge claws.  But a Tarbosaurus smells the dead meat on his claws

Balaur

Quote from: Takama on September 16, 2012, 04:54:00 PM
Thirzino Impales the puny Ornitholestes with its huge claws.  But a Tarbosaurus smells the dead meat on his claws

Tarbosaurus decapitates Therizinosaurus!

alexeratops

At that moment,while eating the dead Theri, Tarbo notices 2 Concavenators wanting that dead body!
GO CONCAVENATORS!!!
like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

Am I the only one who thinks these kinds of threads are lame?

Tarbosaurus eats its fill and leaves the corpse.

alexeratops

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 17, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

Oh well, people have their opinions. :)
Tarbo meets a crazy Kaprosouchus,ready to use those mis-match teeth!
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on September 17, 2012, 02:08:20 AM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 17, 2012, 01:08:37 AM

Oh well, people have their opinions. :)
Tarbo meets a crazy Kaprosouchus,ready to use those mis-match teeth!

And the Tarbo kicks the Kapro and decapitates him!!!  :o

alexeratops

Okay, i'm going to get rid of Tarbo once and for all with ARGENTINOSAURUS!!!!!!!! >:D
like a bantha!

alexeratops

like a bantha!

alexeratops

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO, WILL ANY ONE JUST REPLY >:(?!?!?!
like a bantha!

Balaur

And Tarbosaurus is kicked by the Argentinosaurus, and crushed!!!!!! But, as the Argentinosaurus comes over the lake for a drink, Tarbosaurus runs behind him, and barley fits his jaws on his head, and decapitates the Argentinosaurus!!!!  ;D

alexeratops

Stupid Tarbo,he thinks he is unbeatable, but he doubts that when he sees  his HUGE relative, TYRANNOSAURUS REX!!!!!!
like a bantha!

Ikessauro

Huge volcano erupts and enormous badass meteor crushes everything. They are all dead... >:D >:D >:D >:D :P

Ps: it's the Cenozoic... haha where's you tarbo now?

Takama

65 milian years later.   A man named John Hammond clones a Tarbosaurus and pits it against Brachiosaurus

ITewan

im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Balaur

But Brachiosaurus doesn't know he isn't crushing Tarbo hard enough, and is decapitated! But now Tarbosaurus faces with his nemisis. Deinocheirus!

alexeratops

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 24, 2012, 04:34:11 AM
But Brachiosaurus doesn't know he isn't crushing Tarbo hard enough, and is decapitated! But now Tarbosaurus faces with his nemisis. Deinocheirus!

Deinocheirus totally eliminates Tarbo with his 8 foot-long arms! But deinocheirus doesn't notice another Therizeinosaurus ready to use those claws ( ironically) like a scythe!!!
like a bantha!

Balaur

Quote from: alexeratops on September 25, 2012, 01:54:48 AM
Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on September 24, 2012, 04:34:11 AM

Deinocheirus totally eliminates Tarbo with his 8 foot-long arms! But deinocheirus doesn't notice another Therizeinosaurus ready to use those claws ( ironically) like a scythe!!!

But theri is too excited to use his sytche claws appropriatley, and Deinocheirus uses his 8-foot arms to slap the head of the therizinosaurus and kill him!

But Deinocheirus doesn't know a 60-foot spinosaurus creeps up behind him...

Takama

not knowing he was hugry for fish

The Deinocheirus slashes up the spinosaurus in fear atracting a Qutzacauatlaus to its corpse

alexeratops

pshaw, deinocheirus destroys the huge flying reptile! But then comes Ankylosaurus,with its armor and huge tail club! Anky goes for a hit... SWOOSH
like a bantha!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: