News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Fight Club (new)!

Started by alexeratops, September 16, 2012, 04:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexeratops

Brevi- whatever squishes charcho again and again and again until brachiosaurus comes to his side to fight Argentinosaurus!
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

whoa, whoa, SAUROPODS??? A SAUROPOD WAR?
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

I'l predict this ending. forgive me, I'll let all of you do this once too. They all get their necks twisted, and whle they are struggling,  they fall off into the ocean, where tylos eats them , causing him to get too fat and sink to the bottom of the ocean! ;D
like a bantha!

Yutyrannus

Then the Tylosaurus finds a Mosasaurus and the two fight, only to be joined by a Globidens. THREE WAY MOSASAUR BATTLE!!!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Primeval12

Than Chuck Norris comes and kills them all......

Just kidding  :))

The globidens dies. Than the moasosaurus latches onto the Tylo's fin and the Tylo bites onto the moasosaurus's neck. They are too busy fighting to see a PredatorX coming.

By the way I know they named it but 1 I forgot the new name and 2 Predator X sounds cooler 8)

TheAllosaur

Well, The X obviously wins, and zooming to Africa, a Saurionops and a pair of small-er (20-23 feet) Abelisaurs face off...unaware of the Carcharodontosaurus approaching from the nearby delta...
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Deoxys the stongest pokemon electrifies all!!! >:D
like a bantha!

Iguanocolossus

Saurinops chases off the smaller abelisaurs, but is in turn killed in a bloody fight by the Carcharodontosaurus

A Teratosaurus finds a Plateosaurus carcass, but encounters a Liliensternus who doesn't want to share...

Primeval12

Teratosaurus attacks and kills the liliensternus but a Estemmenosuchus is woken by the scuffle. Even though its a plant eater, it doesn't enjoy being woken up.

Jetoar

Stemnosuchus attack a Teratosaurus and this last run out with pain in his left leg but, Stemnosuchus listen a great noise back him.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Iguanocolossus

TheAllosaur

Then, both Suchuses are killed by a very unexpected Razanandrongobe!
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Bomb birds from angry birds fly everywhere and explode all the dinosaurs!! :o >:D
like a bantha!

Iguanocolossus

Razanandrongobe then trips into a Madtsoia

TheAllosaur

It's close, and in the end, the Razanandrongobe wins, but is injured and does not survive a bite from a Torvosaurus (European 40-footer), which is then attacked by a Epanterias! And a Rajasaurus approaches....
Part-time genius!

Iguanocolossus

The Epanterias manages to take down the wounded Torvosaurus and chases off the Rajasaurus. both the Rajasaurus and Epanterias are then charged by a bull Apatosaurus

alexeratops

MOOOOOORE BOOOOOOOMB BIIIIIIRDS!!!!!
like a bantha!

Jetoar

After the bombs. Rajasaurus are defeated by the bombs and bull Apatosaurus still alive.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

The Apatosaurus wanders off, but is killed by a Edmarka! The Edmarka feasts, and behind it approaches another giant Megalosaur, the Das Monster von Minden, and it's hungry...
Part-time genius!

Iguanocolossus

Edmarka sees off the intruder, but a Spinosaurus isn't so easily deterred

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: