News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Fight Club (new)!

Started by alexeratops, September 16, 2012, 04:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Suddely, two Saurophaganax appears and attack to Edmarka and giant megalosaur.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

TheAllosaur

It's a battle of Morrison Monsters! (+ a Spinosaurus..) After a brutal fight, the Das Mo...Long French-named one is dead, along with one Saurophaganax and the Edmarka. The Spino roars in triumph, and turns to see the last Saurophaganax feasting. The Spino is heavily wounded, should he risk it?
Part-time genius!

Jetoar

Spinosaurus is brave and attack to Saurophaganax.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

alexeratops

Jurassic park 3 happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like a bantha!

Jetoar

Two Tyrannosaurus appears and attack Saurophaganax and Spinosaurus and kill them. Tyrannosaurus eat them.

TheAllosaur

A pair of Tarbosaurus go after the Rex pair!
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

But then a pair of 2 more dinos show up..... and they never cut their nails. * suspense * :o
like a bantha!

Jetoar

Two Therizinosaurus appears and they see Tarbosaurus pair.

alexeratops

The two enemies fight and the Therizinosauruses cut the tarbo's necks off , and the Rexes take advantage and walk away for 3 pages of this thread. :o
like a bantha!

Yutyrannus

A pair of fully grown Spinosaurus kill all. In the Ordivician seas, a Cameroceras battles a Megalograptus and a swarm of pirhana-like conodonts join the battle.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Balaur

The Cameroceras crushes the Megalograptus, as the conodonts eats the cameroceras fromt eh inside out. However, a meteor hits the condonts and kills them! Meanwhile, in the desert, a lone Avimimus is foraging for food, but something is following it. It slowly turns around. And sees the gaping mouth of the monster leap into is face. Tarbosaurus is back!  ;)

Iguanocolossus

Tarbosaurus eats the Avimimmus, but is still hungry. He then goes after a Therizinosaurus juvenile, but runs into an adult.

TheAllosaur

Then, unexpectadly appears a hungry Daspletosaurus!
Part-time genius!

alexeratops

Theri wins the Jurassic fight club. Case closed
like a bantha!

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

Primeval12

A pack of Yutyrannus bump into a Titanoboa constricting another Yutyrannus from the pack.

Spino-rex13

The pack of Yutyrannus manage to kill the snake while its constricting. Suddenly a Daspletosaurus appears .

suspsy

The Daspletosaurus knows better than to challenge an entire pack of Yutyrannus. It patiently stands back and waits for them to eat their fill, then scavenges on the remains of the Titanoboa.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Spino-rex13

While the Daspletosaurus eats a, hungry Carnotaurus approaches...

Primeval12

The daspletosaurus eats the remaining carcass, it falls asleep and the carnotaurus creeps up behind it.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: