News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Identification thread

Started by Takama, March 17, 2012, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultimatedinoking

What's up with that parasaurs neck?
I may not like feathered dinosaurs and stumpy legged Spinosaurs, but I will keep those opinions to myself, I will not start a debate over it, I promise. 😇
-UDK

sauroid

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on October 05, 2014, 06:08:54 AM

does anyone know what company who made that stegosaurus that ankylosaur and that parasaurolophus that is in that set?
they are one of the no-brand chinasaurs. i also have them.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

MaastrichtianGuy

can anybody know what company do they made this 3d puzzle deinonychus?

Roselaar

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on October 05, 2014, 05:04:23 PM
can anybody know what company do they made this 3d puzzle deinonychus?

FameMaster maybe? Or is this one from the comapny that produces 3D puzzle figures very similar to FameMaster's?

docronnie

The recent Fame Master figures have names and dates on the figures, but early ones has none.

There seems to be another company, which sells puzzles under the name "Dinosaur Puzzles".  They are also made in China, but on Ebay Philippines, a seller is marketing them as imported from Finland and they are also being sold at the moment at our toy stores too.

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

MaastrichtianGuy

does anyone know the logo with the letter t and the letter m inside in it on the brachiosaurus toy means or what it stands for?

stargatedalek

I've seen it fairly often, I assume either its a strange take on the standard trademark icon (perhaps an attempt to appear trademarked when actually not) or it means Toy Major

docronnie

MaastrichtianGuy

does anyone know what company do they made this RC rex?

stargatedalek

MaastrichtianGuy

can someone know the company who made this hollow vinyl mini velociraptor?

Manatee

Quote from: MaastrichtianGuy on October 09, 2014, 08:14:36 PM
does anyone know what company do they made this RC rex?
Animal Planet. It says so on the remote control.

docronnie

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on September 11, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
No idea. It's nice.

What's this?

Thanks in advance.

And does anyone want him?

So nobody knows what this is still?

docronnie

Just got these Yowies, but I don't know exactly what they are:

This one I know is an Austrosaurus, because that's what's written inside the figure. 

TIA!  :)

Manatee

The blue one is Fulgurotherium, but I can't tell what the mammal is.

Roselaar

It's a Yarala, a bandicoot like animal.

docronnie

Thanks Manatee and Roselaar!  :)

suchomimus

Here are the accompanying labels, just to confirm. Coincidence I have two of your three yowies!

docronnie

Thanks Suchomimus!  I hope I don't get addicted to them.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: