News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My UKRD dinosaurs

Started by caTvalry commander, January 10, 2020, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caTvalry commander

Found yesterday this very interesting parasaurolophus - since represented swimming - from the defunct brand UKRD (https://dinotoycollector.com/company/UKRD.php) . Very good condition when you know that it is not less than forty years old; length 17 cm :        

The month before, I had found in the same flea market this ankylosaurus of the same brand - length 14 cm, very good condition as shown in the photos :    

CityRaptor

More like 28years...

The Parasaurolophus is a bendable figure, therefore you can reposition it.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoToyForum

That Ankylosaurus was one of my favourites when I was a kid. ^-^

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

Shonisaurus

avatar_caTvalry commander @caTvalry commander That ankylosaurus UKRD was one of my first collectible figures. I still have it on my shelves. Welcome to DTF I hope you enjoy!

AcroSauroTaurus

That Parasaurolophus isn't swimming, it just did a belly flop... :))
I am the Dinosaur King!

caTvalry commander

Quote from: CityRaptor on January 10, 2020, 06:59:47 PMThe Parasaurolophus is a bendable figure, therefore you can reposition it.
No, I tried and it no longer looks natural, the front legs absurdly spread and the head pointed towards the firmament, as if he were electrocuted ...

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 10, 2020, 07:37:21 PM

Welcome to the forum, by the way!
Thank U !

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

caTvalry commander

Found this time a triceratops U.K.R.D. , plus a brachiosaur (incorrectly called apatosaurus) from the French brand AAA, which was producing at the same time - a pivotal point in the 80s and 90s - and of which I also have some animals but contemporary fauna.

SidB

These sure bring back memories! I had a number of these figures back in the day, but they all have ended up in other good homes. I still see the very occasional one in bagged animals in local thrift shops here in Toronto. Less now though than before.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.