News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Quote from: CityRaptor on September 04, 2012, 10:00:02 PM
Works quite well for them. I think I have that Diplodocus aswell. It originally looked like this, right?

No, it didn´t. It´s leaning on a much bigger part of its tail. It´s a hard plastic guy, your version looks soft. But we all know them Chinasaurs, don´t we, they sometimes just differ in nuances.

Libraraptor

Bullyland mini Velociraptor

Schleich Shonisaurus

Gwangi

I really need to get that Schleich Shonisaurus at some point in my life. I already have the mini Velociraptor, thanks to you!

CityRaptor

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 05, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
No, it didn´t. It´s leaning on a much bigger part of its tail. It´s a hard plastic guy, your version looks soft. But we all know them Chinasaurs, don´t we, they sometimes just differ in nuances.

Well, mine also leans on much bigger part of it's tail. Was using a stock photo from Urzeit Shop. But mine is indeed soft. So it might be a variant.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Libraraptor

Nasty Toyway Utahraptor, one of my Dromaeosaur alltime faves.

Tyrannosaurid lover

What company is the vintage T-rex?
When the time came out the amaizine animals that the time and extintion lef behind will be back.

Jetoar

Quote from: Tyrannosaurid lover on September 18, 2012, 08:29:54 AM
What company is the vintage T-rex?

I think that It is a AAA vintage T-rex. I will share images of these dinosaurs  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Inpros

Scientific Toys Triceratops

Scientific Toys Stegosaurus

Scientific Toys Tyrannosaurus

Scientific Toys Pteranodon

Scientific Toys Plateosaurus

Scientific Toys Parasaurolophus

Scientific Toys Pachycephalosaurus

Scientific Toys Brachiosaurus

Scientific Toys Deinonychus

Blackdanter

Nice to see them in their new home  :) To be honest, I'm not sure if the Plateosaurus is that! The names are on the figures but so tiny that my aging eyes can't make them out. I have got the electronic gizmo your supposed to place them on but can't find any batteries to fit it at the minute!  :(

Libraraptor

Just won an auction on four golden Feves-dinosaurs! I guess I don´t need to spray these gold anymore ;-)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/360501266479?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Bokisaurus

Very cool new additions, I love the scientific toys. ;D

Jetoar

Yes, stand Pteranodon is cool. I like all figures in general but my favorite are T-rex and Deinonychus  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

Somehow I like the Scientific Toys Stegosaurus :).
:o Does it have 17 plates?

Libraraptor

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 08, 2012, 03:45:40 PM
Yes. How many is it supposed to have had ?!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Libraraptor on November 08, 2012, 06:54:03 PM

Exactly 17 (in case of Stegosaurus stenops). Most (almost all) toy figures don't have the correct number.
The array also seems to be pretty right :).

Libraraptor

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 08, 2012, 11:41:30 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on November 08, 2012, 06:54:03 PM

Exactly 17 (in case of Stegosaurus stenops). Most (almost all) toy figures don't have the correct number.
The array also seems to be pretty right :).

Ah, okay, I see!  :)

Libraraptor

I proudly present my recenrt acquisition, Dino Expo Mamenchisaurus by Kaiyodo. Thank you, sauroid! What an amazing figure!

Wullewux

wow..very nice

Is that is the Dino, of which you have told me on Sunday?

postsaurischian

Cute Mamenchisaurus :)!
                      (it's made by Capcom ;))

stoneage

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: