News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s collection

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 09:24:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

avatar_Duna @Duna My congratulations on completing your collection. I didn't know there was a UKRD version with other paint shades some look better than earth tone dinosaurs the "blue nails" ones are so pretty. Thanks to you I got the entire UKRD "earth tone" dinosaur collections I will always be grateful for what you have done. I'm glad for you. I also thought as Libraraptor that they were imitations of UKRD figures, thanks for remedying my ignorance in my case. Were these figures marketed in Spain? Those figures do not appear on the eBay market, for example. Where did you find them out of curiosity?

Libraraptor

avatar_Duna @Duna thank you for this information. I must admit I did not know that much about the UKRD line! I just love their rough charme.

Libraraptor

Revell Dimetrodon plus Diplocaulus

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Libraraptor

That was a quick response!  I just wanted to add a picture of two Diplocaulus.  One by Revell belonging to the diorama and one by Kaiyodo:

Megalosaurus

Quite nice. The Revell looks more reptilian with that scaly skin.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Shonisaurus

Revell's must be very small, I have Kaiyodo's courtesy of Brett and it is small but not as much as Revell's, on the other hand, the one from Play Visions is missing that is a figure that I recommend, the prehistoric amphibians of Play Visions is what best that has been made in the toy dinosaur market in relation to amphibians.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Aww. These Revell Figures. They were always as Ads in Comics and Books in the 90s. I loved them so much.

Edit:  I actually still have one :D It is in "Dinosaurier - Tiere der Urzeit", the german Version of a Dougal Dixon Book.

stoneage

The Revell Diplocaulus reminds me of the Starlux one, but I think i like this one better.

Libraraptor

Zallinger T.rex and two figures it inspired: Marx and Linde.

Duna

I love that comparison. Linde Tyrannosaurus is probably my favourite little vintage figure.

Gwangi

I feel like Linde definitely pulled it off better than Marx, but of course I can appreciate the Marx one too.

Libraraptor

PNSO Giganotosaurus and CollectA Struthiomimus.

Concavenator

That certainly is a unique interpretation of Giganotosaurus, isn't it?

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 14, 2021, 11:12:44 AM
Zallinger T.rex and two figures it inspired: Marx and Linde.
That's a nice observation you have made me notice.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Concavenator on October 11, 2021, 09:36:12 PM

There's a slight confusion, it's supposed to be Gigantoraptor  ;)

Libraraptor

Oh yes,  sorry, of course it is the PNSO Gigantoraptor.

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 12, 2021, 12:44:45 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on October 11, 2021, 09:36:12 PM

There's a slight confusion, it's supposed to be Gigantoraptor  ;)
Thought as much - but didn't feel comfortable to state it myself ... :)

Libraraptor

PNSO and Kaiyodo Gigantoraptor.

SidB

Interesting; just wish that they were 1/35 scale or thereabouts.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: