News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I

Jon Rader's Sue

Started by ihatefeathers144, September 25, 2012, 01:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ihatefeathers144

Gentlemen, I have just received Jon Rader's 1/20 Sue.

[attachment msg=19653][/attachment]

ihatefeathers144

look at the head!

[attachment msg=19654][/attachment]

ihatefeathers144

This was cast by Mike Evans & he did a wonderful job! The skin folds on the neck & tail are simply mind-blowing! I have been waiting a long time for this one & Jon didn't disappoint.

[attachment msg=19655][/attachment]

radman

John, I should have mentioned you on my recent post about the Isisaurus.  You did a wonderful job on my Rader Styracosaurus, and it is one of my favorite pieces.
:)

postsaurischian

:o  Awesome!!

..... still ..... if only I could make contact with Jon :'(.

tyrantqueen

Awesome <3 Beautifully sculpted and featherless too. Just how I like my Rexes XD

Blade-of-the-Moon

The head does look quiet impressive...you can definitely see Sue's skull in there.

Dr. Brad

What? No feathers or fuzz? :-) Just kidding. It does look impressive!

Joel

That looks great! Since you got your Rader piece, hopefully it means I'll be getting my Kaprosuchus soon!

Joel

I PMed you.

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: Joel on September 25, 2012, 08:33:12 PM
I PMed you.
I think Mike is casting up the Kapro next, I'm waiting for one too.

ataraxus

really good work. when i received the order for which i wait over an year  :o
i will surely order this kit.
John, i hope we will see here soon pictures of your painted kit!

ihatefeathers144

Quote from: radman on September 25, 2012, 01:55:34 PM
John, I should have mentioned you on my recent post about the Isisaurus.  You did a wonderful job on my Rader Styracosaurus, and it is one of my favorite pieces.
:)
Don't worry about it, thanks.

Dan

I am bumping this thread because I want to get a sense of who has received their Rader Sue kit (besides the OP, of course), and who ordered it but has yet to receive it. Thanks.

Jeremy K9

Mine is at Martin's workshop right now. :)

martin garratt

Quote from: Jeremy K9 on December 31, 2012, 02:41:21 PM
Mine is at Martin's workshop right now. :)

Yes Jeremy,

I will try and send you some 'in progress' pics tonight  ^-^

Blade-of-the-Moon

I've seen Demarco's work on this one and was really nice, can't wait to see what you have done with it Martin ! :)

dinocat

I wish Mr. Rader would respond to my emails about buying a Baryonyx and Dorudon kit.   :(

Takama

word has it, that he is an extreamly busy guy,

postsaurischian

Quote from: dinocat on January 05, 2013, 12:32:38 AM
I wish Mr. Rader would respond to my emails about buying a Baryonyx and Dorudon kit.   :(

After more than a year, I gave up sending him e-mails :(. I don't care anymore.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: