You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rheic-Hell Aquarium series- Livyatan Melvillei 1:35

Started by tmdsmk, August 31, 2020, 01:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmdsmk

1:35 :) I was lookling for a Livyatan model for a long time. Lucky, found one this year

Jose S.M.

Shonisaurus

What brand is that livyatan melvillei? The figure is very interesting and very well finished. If a well-known brand of toy dinosaurs ever makes a livyatan I hope it will be a figure at least as brilliant as this figure on display. I congratulate you tmdsmk on your new acquisition.

indohyus

I'm curious about this one too. What site did you find it on? Who made it?

tmdsmk

Quote from: indohyus on August 31, 2020, 08:02:58 AM
I'm curious about this one too. What site did you find it on? Who made it?
- It's made by a studio named "Rheic". I joined their chat group and found they planned to make the Lvyatan model 2 months ago.

tmdsmk

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 31, 2020, 07:30:05 AM
What brand is that livyatan melvillei? The figure is very interesting and very well finished. If a well-known brand of toy dinosaurs ever makes a livyatan I hope it will be a figure at least as brilliant as this figure on display. I congratulate you tmdsmk on your new acquisition.
By a studio named "Rheic".

Shonisaurus

Quote from: tmdsmk on August 31, 2020, 09:51:00 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 31, 2020, 07:30:05 AM
By a studio named "Rheic".

Thank you for answering. The figure of that brand is very beautiful.

Justin_

Do Rheic have a website? All I've found so far is info on the Rheic Ocean.

Dusty Wren

Oh, crap, you're right, their Basilosaurus is so much better than PNSO's. Finally, a company that doesn't shrink-wrap the head on extinct whales.
Check out my customs thread!

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Dusty Wren on January 13, 2021, 12:19:50 PM
Oh, crap, you're right, their Basilosaurus is so much better than PNSO's. Finally, a company that doesn't shrink-wrap the head on extinct whales.
I cant find it, can  you show me

Halichoeres

Quote from: Dusty Wren on January 13, 2021, 05:29:12 PM
The Basilosaurus is here.

Thanks for the link! The Xiphactinus briefly tempted me, but the fins are all wrong. Still, good to see marine animals getting some attention from talented designers.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Welcome, R @Rheic工作室  Would you be willing to share a complete list of your products here on the forum?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.