News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yu7 art: Cenozoic megafauna in resin

Started by Halichoeres, November 06, 2020, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

For those of you into prehistoric mammals, I recently noticed the work of this Taiwanese artist on Twitter: https://twitter.com/YU7art/media

Recently there have been a lot of chibi-style like this Megacerops (available painted or unpainted):

But also really lifelike sculptures like this Prodinoceras (a primitive uintathere):
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

paintingdinos

Oh no... I actually love this. Yeah its extremely stylized but its also stinkin cute.

However:

link to FB post

This sparks immense joy.

Loon

Thanks for sharing these! I went through their twitter, and this artist is just fantastic. That primitive units there I not a species I knew of, but it is fascinating as an animal and asa piece of art. I even really love the "chibi" style animals, they kind of remind of some of the stylized figures from Japan.

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the links, we need prodinoceras from Collecta, Papo, Safari or other brand of toy dinosaurs. On the other hand, the entelodontid is a hyper-realistic figure, although it is a meticulous and laborious work only done by an artist with a lot of knowledge in the anatomy of prehistoric mammals in this case, as can be seen in that facebook link.

By the way, these figures will cost a lot of money seeing the quality and absolute hyper-realism, especially being made of resin.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.