News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Paul is on Amazon (not prime).

If that is common knowledge, then I have something else: Amazon appears to be having a sale on the new PNSO items that are in stock for prime, so if you were holding off on any, now might be the time to buy!

Bread

Quote from: Carnoking on May 04, 2021, 01:30:12 AM

If that is common knowledge, then I have something else: Amazon appears to be having a sale on the new PNSO items that are in stock for prime, so if you were holding off on any, now might be the time to buy!
Thanks for this information! For anyone wondering how much of a sale, these prices are about as low as Aliexpress' prices (sellers such as Model Toy Center and My Online Toy Store). Edit: Good prices plus free shipping!

I want to note that it is not all figures, but about 50% of them.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Just bought the Para from Amazon, sadly I have most of the others already, just not a couple but those aren't Prime.

Dusty Wren

Bought Wyatt while he was on Prime and he just arrived today. What a beautiful figure. Really hoping PNSO does some more hadrosaurs soon. I would love to see a (non-mini) Olorotitan from them.
Check out my customs thread!

SRF

Has anyone here purchased the Allosaurus already? I'm still on the fence for this one. Looking forward to comparisons with the other theropods from PNSO. :)
But today, I'm just being father

Bread

Quote from: SRF on May 05, 2021, 07:52:41 AM
Has anyone here purchased the Allosaurus already? I'm still on the fence for this one. Looking forward to comparisons with the other theropods from PNSO. :)
I should have it in the next week or so. However, I am sure someone else will beat me to it.

SidB

I've got one on order, but no doubt avatar_Bread @Bread 's will get to it's destination first.

Bread

Quote from: SidB on May 05, 2021, 11:43:38 AM
I've got one on order, but no doubt avatar_Bread @Bread 's will get to it's destination first.
Haha, sometimes I have that luck, but hopefully nothing gets lost because of my local postal service ::)

I believe we are to expect a new reveal this week? Hopefully that is in the medium figures line.

Dinoguy2

Quote from: Carnoking on May 04, 2021, 01:30:12 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Finally bought the Spinosaurus - $33 shipped, should arrive today(!!).
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Concavenator

Any info regarding the price of the Yutyrannus? I'm guessing it will be 40 USD, but I haven't found anything. Not even Dan from Dan's Dinosaurs or Lana Time Shop have it available for preorder, and I think that's strange, considering the Carcharodontosaurus will be released around the same time and you can still preorder it from Dan and from lana time, and so on. Myself, I joined ED's waitlist for the Yutyrannus, but I was trying to see if there is a confirmed price.

Bread

Quote from: Concavenator on May 05, 2021, 06:23:37 PM
Any info regarding the price of the Yutyrannus? I'm guessing it will be 40 USD, but I haven't found anything. Not even Dan from Dan's Dinosaurs or Lana Time Shop have it available for preorder, and I think that's strange, considering the Carcharodontosaurus will be released around the same time and you can still preorder it from Dan and from lana time, and so on. Myself, I joined ED's waitlist for the Yutyrannus, but I was trying to see if there is a confirmed price.
Like you, I am guessing around $40, probably same price as other medium sized therapods. I have not seen any news on it nor a confirmed price, however I would still question the price as PNSO have been raising prices lately.

sauroid

any info when the Yutyrannus will be available in the market?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Quote from: sauroid on May 05, 2021, 06:59:15 PM
any info when the Yutyrannus will be available in the market?

It will be released in the summer (end of June/July). But I heard something about it being on presale on the Chinese market right now or something along these lines.

Shadowknight1

Quote from: Flaffy on May 01, 2021, 08:35:20 PM
In hand pics of the Allosauurs... The paint is not that great, the facial keratin feels especially sloppy. Sculpt is still very nice though, I'd reckon it'd look spectacular with a repaint.
The diminutive yet detailed teeth are absolutely a step up from their carnotaurus.

Wow, that Allosaurus looks honestly good.  I was thinking of passing on it because the head looked too small, but this convinces me otherwise.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Shonisaurus

It would be interesting when a member of DTF has it a comparative photograph of Paul the allosaurus with other especially recent PNSO figures. The allosaurus is smaller than I imagined. I would like an allosaurus with a larger size, that is less disproportionate from the PNSO as Nick the ceratosaurus could be.

My ideal allosaurus size from PNSO or another company would be the allosaurus from Schleich Humboldt museum, the last model they made, I give you that amazon link about the allosaurus that I would like the PNSO company to have made in terms of size ,

https://www.amazon.es/Schleich-16460-miniature-prehist%C3%B3ricos-Allosaurus/dp/B001DX5ARQ

Pachyventer

It looks like a new relese from PNSO is another all-metal figure:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7335402041

SenSx

Quote from: Pachyventer on May 06, 2021, 11:36:59 AM

Is that a Gigantoraptor ?
Damnit I wanted an actual figure of it, we really need one ><

suspsy

Yeah, that certainly looks like Gigantoraptor. Impressive. And undoubtedly expensive.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Quote from: Pachyventer on May 06, 2021, 11:36:59 AM
Sure appears to be so. What with the drain on my finances from the flow of PNSO releases so far and the ones pending this summer, I'm almost relieved that it's one that I can't afford and therefore won't be tempted to buy.

Wallnut

Can anyone post a image the site doesnt open.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: