News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO: New For 2021

Started by Takama, December 02, 2020, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

Any news about the sinosauropteryx statue?Are we going to have a colored version or just the copper one?

ceratopsian

Quote from: Smilodon P. on March 13, 2021, 01:24:36 AM
Any news about the sinosauropteryx statue?Are we going to have a colored version or just the copper one?

The only version announced on Facebook is the bronze/copper version.  They have called it both.  I guess the material is the same as the resin they used for their book-ends a while back.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 13, 2021, 09:14:29 AM

The only version announced on Facebook is the bronze/copper version.  They have called it both.  I guess the material is the same as the resin they used for their book-ends a while back.

The material is bronze, at least it's written on the facebook post.

ceratopsian

If it is truly bronze, it would cost a fortune.  And I think it would weigh more than a kilo (or thereabouts).  I sent PNSO a message and will see if there is any response!

Quote from: Mattyonyx on March 13, 2021, 02:25:53 PM
Quote from: ceratopsian on March 13, 2021, 09:14:29 AM

The material is bronze, at least it's written on the facebook post.

Thialfi

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian the advertised price is 929-999 Yuan, about 129 Euro/153 US Dollar, with another price in smaller print of 1499 Yuan (193 EUR/230 USD) (I assume this makes a distinction between pre-orders and non pre-orders, but I can't read Chinese unfortunately)

ceratopsian

Definitely made of copper, according to PNSO.  They answered my query.

Quote from: Thialfi on March 13, 2021, 03:00:29 PM
avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian the advertised price is 929-999 Yuan, about 129 Euro/153 US Dollar, with another price in smaller print of 1499 Yuan (I assume this makes a distinction between pre-orders and non pre-orders, but I can't read Chinese unfortunately)

Thialfi

Quote from: ceratopsian on March 13, 2021, 03:03:04 PM
Definitely made of copper, according to PNSO.  They answered my query.

Quote from: Thialfi on March 13, 2021, 03:00:29 PM
avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian the advertised price is 929-999 Yuan, about 129 Euro/153 US Dollar, with another price in smaller print of 1499 Yuan (I assume this makes a distinction between pre-orders and non pre-orders, but I can't read Chinese unfortunately)
Nice, thanks for asking! Explains the pricing.

ceratopsian

And looking again at the dimensions, it's smaller than I had first imagined.  That explains the weight!

suspsy

So . . . . who else is dying to see what the next reveal is?
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Faelrin

I'm definitely curious. Glad they finally revealed the Parasaurolophus finally at least.

I hope that Edmontonia we saw a while gets released (unless it was an illustration?) personally. It's sad how the retired Battat is still the most accurate option.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I'm hoping for the Edmontonia too, even though I do not plan on selling my Battat, he'll just go in the box. Weird wish, but I hope it has a female name, there hasn't been that many yet.

I am still keeping hoping for a bigger Gigantoraptor but do not expect it this year. Though I would think Eofauna would do it better anyway.
Also hoping for another non-dinosaur. Only 4 in that line so far, and one is wasted on that boring shark.

And some more minis please, please.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Blade-of-the-Moon

That mammoth we saw awhile back is still possible right? A pterosaur would be nice.

Kaustav Bhattacharyya

When will we get the Zhuchengtyrannus magnus figure from PNSO?

SenSx

I'm crossing my fingers for Pachycephalosaurus.
I heard it was rumored or teased as a new figure, and of course it got an illustration (which does not necessary mean anything)
Gigantoraptor would be cool.

postsaurischian

C:-)  Just a short reminder that this is not the PNSO 2021 Hopes and Dreams thread.

sauroid

a Torosaurus would be awesome as the next figure, along with the ones mentioned of course, and Allosaurus.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

By the way, when are PNSO parasaurolophos going to be commercialized on aliexpress, amazon, ebay, everythingdinosaur or other online store? I am interested in this figure.

SRF

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 14, 2021, 06:29:15 PM
By the way, when are PNSO parasaurolophos going to be commercialized on aliexpress, amazon, ebay, everythingdinosaur or other online store? I am interested in this figure.

It already is. You can find it here on AliExpress: https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOYYB9H
It's also available on Amazon.

I decided to wait purchasing the Para. If PNSO releases a Pachycephalosaurus and a Torosaurus, those would have a higher priority for me. Looking forward to what will be released in the coming week.  :)
But today, I'm just being father

Shonisaurus

avatar_SRF @SRF Thank you for all the info. It is seen that PNSO does not give itself any respite when it comes to marketing its figures. That parasaurolophus is totally tempting, but in my case I will buy the machairoceratops before it is a much more affordable figure. I hope that as the months go by, even the price of parasaurolophus and the same I can say about the also magnificent tyrannosaurus, carnotaurus, miragaia or pinacosaurus PNSO, to give a few examples, will calm down and I will even wait for some special offer from an Aliexpress store or any online store.

I said that parasaurolophus is an unpublished figure in my collection. I have never had such a pretty parasaurolophus with wonderful and beautiful blue eyes.

Smilodon P.

avatar_ceratopsian @ceratopsian Thanks for asking.

I would be much more interested, in a figure with the animal's original colors.

At least, I'll save some money, for when they launched the Thalassadromeus statue

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: