News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoic Life Proyect Figures 2021

Started by Doctor Velociraptor, December 10, 2020, 01:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on December 10, 2020, 01:41:48 AM
Hola, mi nombre es Luis, es un gusto decirles que el prototipo de la figura de Spinosaurus de Mesozoic Life Figures para 2021 esta listo!

Mesozoic Life es sin lugar a dudas de los proyectos mas esperados desde que se dieron a conocer, ya que desde el comienzo nos demostraron su compromiso por realizar modelos con los mas altos estándares de calidad, aplicando en sus reconstrucciones lo ultimo en descubrimientos y sobre todo, siendo lo mas importante, avalado por paleontólogos.

Su primer modelo es el Spinosaurus "Ramses", para su culminación el equipo contó con el Paleo-artista Raúl Ramos en el diseño, Jacob Baardse (Saurian, The Isle, Beast of the Mesozoic) en el modelado 3D, Luis Figueroa en el proceso creativo y los encargados de la aplicación de pintura y verificación de calidad serán las mismas personas que están trabajando con Dino Hazard en Hong Kong donde se hará la producción. Sobra decir, como puede observarse en las imágenes del prototipo, que se busca sea la representación mas científicamente precisa de éste dinosaurio acorde a lo publicado éste mismo año.

La figura será de PVC liviano, medirá 24 cm de largo (Escala 1:64) y tendrá un precio entre los USD $22-24 + Envío el cual se realizará a todo el mundo. La venta se hará únicamente a través de su pagina oficial por el momento. Cabe destacar que la figura será Edición limitada y si ésta tiene el éxito esperado, se lanzará posteriormente una versión a escala 1:35 y además impulsará la realización de mas figuras, entre las que se encuentran "Eneas" el Giganotosaurus y "Heracles" el Concavenator, ambos con el asesoramiento y respaldo de importantes Paleontólogos.
Posteriormente estaremos dando más información conforme los avances se vayan dando, por el momento les podemos asegurar que éste proyecto va a representar una de las mejores propuestas pero necesita la colaboración de todos para que sea un éxito.

Sitio oficial:
https://es.mesozoiclifeproject.com/

PD: ¿Alguien me podria ayudar con las fotos?, no se como ponerlas.
Saludos

Hi! We have new images of the Spinosaurus prototype + the base of the figure

The new images can be seen at: https://es.mesozoiclifeproject.com/collectibles-figures

I hope do you like it
Cheers

Shonisaurus

D @Doctor Velociraptor Thanks for the info. The figure that I most desire of course is the concavenator, the king theropod of my nation, at least the best preserved of all that are known in the Iberian Peninsula. Welcome to the forum

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 10, 2020, 06:18:52 PM
D @Doctor Velociraptor Thanks for the info. The figure that I most desire of course is the concavenator, the king theropod of my nation, at least the best preserved of all that are known in the Iberian Peninsula. Welcome to the forum

Thank you, the Mesozoic Life Concavenator figure will be in the works if the Spinosaurus 1:64 will be successful. In fact we already have the Concavenator 3D model.
I will send you an image by mail.
Cheers

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Duna on December 10, 2020, 05:25:28 PM
Congrats Doctor four your project and welcome to the forum,

I think your art is brilliant, fantastic 2D art impressions. I'm really in love with your Concavenator picture.

By the way I think your Ramses is the best accurate spinosaurus figure on two legs at this moment.

Hi! Thank you very much for your words, but I am not the creator of the project, I am just an important member of it.
The creator of the project is Kevin Miguel, also known as Blayken in the YouTube community.
If you want the Concavenator print you can buy it!
Cheers

BlueKrono

You're quite right, which is why I provided an English translation in my most recent post. Sorry I didn't in the earlier ones - in short I said welcome, that we use English to communicate on this forum and recommended online translation programs. ;)
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Flaffy

An update to the project, apparently pre-orders for the 1:35 and 1:64 Spinosaurus are close.
Price estimates according to the website are:
- 1:35 scale €40-45
- 1:64 scale €20-25

Link to information about the figures: https://es.mesozoiclifeproject.com/collectibles-figures

(english subtitles are available)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLCqtV3WXEM&ab_channel=Blayken

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Flaffy on May 01, 2021, 07:43:17 PM

Hi, I'm Luis, a friend of the founder of the Mesozoic Life project.
Thank you very much for sharing my friend Blayken's video.
I hope the figure is to your liking.

As extra information, the figure will be limited, the presale will be available very soon at https://es.mesozoiclifeproject.com/collectibles-figures

In addition, the price of each figure is:

Spinosaurus 1/64:
20-25 euros

Spinosaurus 1/35:
40-45 euros

Those are the current prices.

Anyone who wants a figure to contact me.
Greetings

Stegotyranno420

Will these be avabile on Amazon. This is the best spinosaurus ever. Sorry i can't understand, its in Spanish and auto-translate is not working
Is this limited edition or not. Im glad its so relatively affordable

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 01, 2021, 08:01:29 PM
Will these be avabile on Amazon. This is the best spinosaurus ever. Sorry i can't understand, its in Spanish and auto-translate is not working
Is this limited edition or not. Im glad its so relatively affordable

Hello! We are looking at the possibility of selling the figure on Amazon, for the moment the presale of the figure will be on our official website.
And it will be limited edition.

Stegotyranno420

Alright, for how long will it remain
And if it's on Amazon, will it have prime status

Duna

I've sent Luis a PM. This is the spinosaurus I want ... BIG!! :)
I made myself this one with this 3D archive of a female and customized it with a tail almost exact to this one, but Ramses is much better painted than mine.  :))

Fembrogon

Both Spinos look beautiful; I really like the choice to model the design after a heron.
Has it been clarified what material these will be? They're not resin kits, right?

Fembrogon

Update on Facebook from May 28:

https://www.facebook.com/paleonerdblog/posts/424845755623382

QuoteAnche la base dello Spinosaurus Mesozoic Life Project sembra fantastica!
Preparate i portafogli.
Reposted from @jurassicfan95 It seems that the new Base for our Spinosaurus Figure from #MesozoicLifeProject does its job perfectly.
Prepare the wallet.

Stegotyranno420

Cant see nothin. How about a photo?

Abobo

Gorgeous figure, can't wait for the availability

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful spinosaurus I can't wait to see in at least Aliexpress online stores.

Stegotyranno420

Any more news on this guy?
Any idea how long will it take to come to amazon?

Mattyonyx

Apparently, pre-orders will start in July.

Dusty Wren

Quote from: Mattyonyx on June 08, 2021, 06:35:05 PM
Apparently, pre-orders will start in July.

That's sooner than I thought! Everything seems to be dropping in July this year. Going to be an expensive month ;D
Check out my customs thread!

Stegotyranno420

July is my favorite month, and it just got better
avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx but is it for amazon pre orders tho?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: