News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoic Life Proyect Figures 2021

Started by Doctor Velociraptor, December 10, 2020, 01:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abobo

thank you :D
pre-orders in July on amazon and your website great!

PS : what is the link you provided in your second post?
can't open it

Psittacoraptor

This looks great. I love the colour inspiration. I didn't know about tricolored herons before, just googled them and they are beautiful.

thedeadlymoose

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on June 23, 2021, 02:38:48 PM
Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on June 23, 2021, 02:35:43 PM
Quote from: Abobo on June 21, 2021, 07:27:15 AM
Hello Doctor Velociraptor
Any update for the pre-order of the Spinosaurus please?
thank you

Si! la preventa saldrá en Julio por Amazon muy posiblemente y por el sitio web de Mesozoic Life

file:///C:/Users/Luis%20Figueroa/Downloads/png_anunio_pre-order_julio_v2.png

This is a link to your personal computer and no one except you will be able to open it! :)

Megalosaurus

Hola Luis.
Se ve genial el espinosaurio.
Te recomiendo añadir a la linea pronto algún dino de publicación reciente (como tlatolophus) porque así, atraerás coleccionistas, pues no hay competencia, serás de los primeros en ofrecer la figura de la especie que elijas.
Saludos desde México.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Stegotyranno420

Alright so based on what i read, it would be avabile by july 3rd give or take(on amazon, I need to get it for my birthday on July 3rd)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 29, 2021, 07:41:42 PM
Alright so based on what i read, it would be avabile by july 3rd give or take(on amazon, I need to get it for my birthday on July 3rd)

I would recommend a backup plan.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Oh, it's okay then, I could wait a few weeks give or take, but thanks.

Maritimer

Shonisaurus

That beauty! I want a spinosaurus Mesozoic Life Project. Hopefully they will sell them in EU stores or at everythingdinosaur.

Fembrogon

I assume that's the price for the 1/35 scale version, in which case that seems very reasonable. My budget has gotten a little tight again, but I'll definitely save for this one.

Kapitaenosavrvs

I think this Model looks fantastic. It is hard to say the opposite, but.. I now, for the first time, have a Space Problem. I would want that Figure to be a Center piece but my Spinosauridae Shelf is already full :D

GojiraGuy1954

Where can I purchase a Mesozoic Life Spinosaurus within the United Kingdom?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Fembrogon

https://twitter.com/michel_elia/status/1413158436162920450
Quote from: BlaykenOriginally, the 1:35 scale Spino figure from #MesozoicLifeProject was going to be 1000 units, taking into account the reception of the surveys carried out from my social networks.

But seeing the support it has had from all over the world, I think we can go up to 2000 units.

https://www.facebook.com/TheDarknix/posts/362525842203824

Quote from: Darknix Prehistoric LifeY llegan más noticias en relación al Faraón Mesozoico de Mesozoic Life siendo el buen Ramsés, Blayken liberá el precio de la figura en Euros y dólares recuerden que aun falta el envio pero sin lugar a dudas es una pieza que no deben dejar pasar.
Y aquí tenemos el adelanto de la base de Ramsés por parte de Blayken en Twitter.
Por mi parte esperen que adquiera esta pieza.
¿Comprarás la tuya?
Pregunta número 3: ¿Quién halló los fragmentos de Spinosaurus por primera vez?

And more news comes in relation to Mesozoic Life Pharaoh Mesoic Life being the good Ramesses, Blayken releases the price of the figure in Euros and dollars remember that the shipment is still missing but definitely a piece they should not let go.
And here's Blayken's sneak peek at Ramesses base on Twitter.
For my part wait for me to acquire this piece.
Will you buy yours?
Question number 3: Who found the Spinosaurus fragments for the first time?

https://twitter.com/michel_elia/status/1413197490136956939
Quote from: BlaykenVideo of the painting process of the New Spinosaurus Figure Base from #MesozoicLifeProject

I am very satisfied with how the stability problem of the version shown above has been solved

It sounds like they've been busy working out the final kinks for the product. Hopefully an official release date is coming soon.
Note in the comments of the last link that the Spino will not stand without the base.

Bokisaurus

Wonderful! This really is a beautiful model and a sure acquisition for me😃

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Fembrogon on July 11, 2021, 02:03:54 AM
https://twitter.com/michel_elia/status/1413158436162920450
Quote from: BlaykenOriginally, the 1:35 scale Spino figure from #MesozoicLifeProject was going to be 1000 units, taking into account the reception of the surveys carried out from my social networks.

But seeing the support it has had from all over the world, I think we can go up to 2000 units.

https://www.facebook.com/TheDarknix/posts/362525842203824

Quote from: Darknix Prehistoric LifeY llegan más noticias en relación al Faraón Mesozoico de Mesozoic Life siendo el buen Ramsés, Blayken liberá el precio de la figura en Euros y dólares recuerden que aun falta el envio pero sin lugar a dudas es una pieza que no deben dejar pasar.
Y aquí tenemos el adelanto de la base de Ramsés por parte de Blayken en Twitter.
Por mi parte esperen que adquiera esta pieza.
¿Comprarás la tuya?
Pregunta número 3: ¿Quién halló los fragmentos de Spinosaurus por primera vez?

And more news comes in relation to Mesozoic Life Pharaoh Mesoic Life being the good Ramesses, Blayken releases the price of the figure in Euros and dollars remember that the shipment is still missing but definitely a piece they should not let go.
And here's Blayken's sneak peek at Ramesses base on Twitter.
For my part wait for me to acquire this piece.
Will you buy yours?
Question number 3: Who found the Spinosaurus fragments for the first time?

https://twitter.com/michel_elia/status/1413197490136956939
Quote from: BlaykenVideo of the painting process of the New Spinosaurus Figure Base from #MesozoicLifeProject

I am very satisfied with how the stability problem of the version shown above has been solved

It sounds like they've been busy working out the final kinks for the product. Hopefully an official release date is coming soon.
Note in the comments of the last link that the Spino will not stand without the base.

"Question number 3: Who found the Spinosaurus fragments for the first time?"
I assume this is referring to person who discovered Spinosaurus? That'd be Ernst Stromer
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

It's already been halfway through July. Is there delay. I really gotta get this.

Fembrogon

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 18, 2021, 08:57:23 PM
It's already been halfway through July. Is there delay. I really gotta get this.
I'm pretty sure they're awaiting confirmation to sell through Amazon. There is a Patreon option for the project with different tiers to get the latest updates, but it is a private group once you're in.

Concavenator

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 18, 2021, 08:57:23 PM
Patience is a virtue, they say  ;)

I wanted to share this: https://twitter.com/michel_elia/status/1417144699169685505

It seems it will be available from 24th of July from their website. They have said that, given its the 1st wave, they will be selling it from their website. Kind of sucks for me, it would have been a lot easier for me getting it through Amazon. I hope it will be available through there as well at some point. Gorgeous figure!

thedeadlymoose

The $5 Patreon tier gives you preorder priority via their Discord community: https://www.patreon.com/MesozoicLifeProject/

This figure is stunning. D @Doctor Velociraptor have you considered updating the original thread post with an English translation and adding the prototype photos?

lrnr21

This is really an awesome project, cannot wait to get mine.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: