News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Mesozoic Life Proyect Figures 2021

Started by Doctor Velociraptor, December 10, 2020, 01:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 08, 2021, 06:59:03 PM
July is my favorite month, and it just got better
avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx but is it for amazon pre orders tho?

Hi! The pre-sale starts very soon, this week or the next!

Abobo

Fembrogon

that's good news! I'm definitely eyeballing the 1:35 figure, so I'm looking forward to seeing the final price.

MLMjp

Why I didnt noticed this post before? Damn! That Spinosaurus is gorgeous.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on June 08, 2021, 07:35:45 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on June 08, 2021, 06:59:03 PM
July is my favorite month, and it just got better
avatar_Mattyonyx @Mattyonyx but is it for amazon pre orders tho?

Hi! The pre-sale starts very soon, this week or the next!
Sorry for the repetitive question but will it be prime, I hope so,

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Fembrogon

https://www.facebook.com/TheDarknix/posts/339326911190384

Quote from: Darknix Prehistoric LifeThe African Pharaoh is coming.
Closer than ever, they are about to release Ramses on Amazon, talking to Blayken he asked for patience as he wants this to be perfectly organized and so let's take advantage to save.
So don't stress, we're about to have the pre-sale of this figure as soon as we're news, but we have the image of Cleopatra the female of Spinosaurus in her official render of Mesozoic Life, and her beautiful pose.
Excited about the impending Ramesses presale?

Shonisaurus

Wow! What a spinosaurus figure, will it have a jointed jaw or not? It is a very beautiful figure and its impeccable sculpture. Is it going to be marketed in Europe? I think I asked it on another occasion in this thread or to the members of the Mesozoic Life Project but I would like them to sell this figure in an online store in the EU. He is a unique superscientific figure. Like all great figures, said figure is much better seen in person.

The painting details are of a high quality figure as if it were made of resin. I guess the price of said figure will be outrageous.

Abobo

my body is ready (as my poor wallet...)

+ 3D render of the female to come CLEOPATRA
Hello sunshine!

Faelrin

Hope I can afford this when it is available. Easily the most accurate Spinosaurus that will be out there, particularly the 1/35 option.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Abobo

I definitly want that male spinosaurus (the most beautiful representation for me), just have to add also the LW "Buck" Rex from Nanmu and my Theropods collection will be complete.
(too bad for the Tarbosaurus from PNSO, looks like a beautiful figure but no more space)

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Fembrogon on June 15, 2021, 06:06:34 AM
https://www.facebook.com/TheDarknix/posts/339326911190384

Quote from: Darknix Prehistoric LifeThe African Pharaoh is coming.
Closer than ever, they are about to release Ramses on Amazon, talking to Blayken he asked for patience as he wants this to be perfectly organized and so let's take advantage to save.
So don't stress, we're about to have the pre-sale of this figure as soon as we're news, but we have the image of Cleopatra the female of Spinosaurus in her official render of Mesozoic Life, and her beautiful pose.
Excited about the impending Ramesses presale?

It's finally coming. So it will be 1/2 weeks?

Abobo

any update for the preorder date please?

MLMjp

I want this figure, its beautiful and I love the colors but I have a weird case of "suffering of success" with it

It looks like a resin figure with the base an all. I know it will be made of PVC, but it looks so much like a statute that I am like...Will this look too good alongside my other figures to the point that it won't fit among the rest?

I dont know why I feel like that...

Stegotyranno420

After this I just really hope they stop making Spinosaurus for a long while. This guy is so good that it's kind of useless to compete with it in pvc

Fembrogon

I doubt that will happen - Spino has almost as much star power as Velociraptor and T. rex these days, I think.  :))
I do agree that this figure looks like it will be very hard to top, though - provided another paper doesn't come out in the next year again.

Stegotyranno420

Please not another change, unless it's something like it being bigger and heavier than thought  :))

Abobo

Hello Doctor Velociraptor
Any update for the pre-order of the Spinosaurus please?
thank you

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Abobo on June 21, 2021, 07:27:15 AM
thank you

Si! la preventa saldrá en Julio por Amazon muy posiblemente y por el sitio web de Mesozoic Life

Doctor Velociraptor

Quote from: Doctor Velociraptor on June 23, 2021, 02:35:43 PM
Quote from: Abobo on June 21, 2021, 07:27:15 AM
thank you

Si! la preventa saldrá en Julio por Amazon muy posiblemente y por el sitio web de Mesozoic Life

file:///C:/Users/Luis%20Figueroa/Downloads/png_anunio_pre-order_julio_v2.png

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: