News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Ok, i mean im fine if a company makes t rex figures, but first of all, i meant real tyrannosaurus. Secondly, why make a new figure just not even a year after an already good figure of that species. I mean, baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Corythosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, compsognathus, stygimoloch, and not to mention the jp dinosaurs i forgot, and those non-film official ones should have been made before a new Rex. But this is my thoughts, and my opinion, i dont  know if you agree or not, but thats what i think, but i am not mad at all

And also, if they were gonna make a male soon, why give the male colors to what i think is the female? Thats like making a lion figure with 2 variants, both female, and then making another truly male one.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Good business in terms of sales, still annoying though.

SenSx

Yeah meh, I would prefer other dinos still missing, like Baryonyx, but hopefully there is the Safari one this year.
I guess that T-Rex will still sell regardless...

KeU

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on January 15, 2021, 04:21:51 AM
Kinda hope its another scale.  I feel a bit annoyed having bought the male pattern on the female only to have them make a male version.
My thoughts exactly.
I just received my green Rex.

But I feel it is unlikely.
Nanmu has always been consistent with their monster 1/35 scale.

Bread

I usually don't collect figures that are based on Jurassic Park. However, the Lost World was my favorite movie growing up. The buck's appearance throughout the movie, especially the ending, was my favorite part of the movie, as well as the entire franchise. This is a black silhouette is not confirmed to be the buck, but it does seem likely. Glad I skipped on the Nanmu rexes. If this is the buck, I will definitely be picking this one up.

blnadal

本心楠改工作室
1月15日 13:52 来自 微博 weibo.com
置顶 各位客户请注意,南方巨兽龙发货在即,经过工作室抽样测试,从广东(工厂)到全国各地的物流,因为温差的客观存在,可能会发生北方的客户收到地台和脚掌的孔位对不上的现象,这个不是质量问题。只需要用风筒(吹风机)热风挡加热双腿,然后插入地台孔位即可解决。
因为热胀冷缩的现象,地台是树脂宝丽
images aren't working, so here's the link: https://weibo.com/u/2636817693?is_all=1#_rnd1610765034613

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: blnadal on January 16, 2021, 02:43:58 AM
本心楠改工作室
1月15日 13:52 来自 微博 weibo.com
置顶 各位客户请注意,南方巨兽龙发货在即,经过工作室抽样测试,从广东(工厂)到全国各地的物流,因为温差的客观存在,可能会发生北方的客户收到地台和脚掌的孔位对不上的现象,这个不是质量问题。只需要用风筒(吹风机)热风挡加热双腿,然后插入地台孔位即可解决。
因为热胀冷缩的现象,地台是树脂宝丽
images aren't working, so here's the link: https://weibo.com/u/2636817693?is_all=1#_rnd1610765034613

我不想成为一个卑鄙的人,但你必须在这里说英语。

cooksonia

I was going to get the original Nanmu T rex, as some people thought this was the best representation of a JP rex. I am going to wait for this one now.

Carnoking

Those trikes look so gorgeous, it's going to be hard to choose...

GojiraGuy1954

Oof.... that cow trike isn't a good look
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Shonisaurus

I honestly really like the three versions of Nanmu's triceratops. You can choose between the three versions. Honestly, I like the traditional versions better but the triceratops version with a touch of paint resembling cows looks great. It is a tantalizing and smart proposition from Nanmu.

Takama

Character: Nanmu Triceratops
Price: Regular Version 64.99 usd; Sick Version 89.99 usd
Order Link: https://lanatime-shop.com/products/nanmu-1-35-triceratops-figure
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254837623460
Scale: 1/35
Sick Version:
Material: Resin
Size: The length of the body is about 29CM + the length of the base is about 22CM.
Regular Version:
Material: PVC
Color: 171612 (Original Version)/171728 (Tricolor Version)/171629 (Holstein Limited Version)
Size: 11.4'' L(290MM) x 3.5'' H(90MM)
Pre-order Sale: Pre-order customers could get their own special base and a replaceable battle-damaged horn in each box.
Note: No Base and a Replaceable Battle-damaged Horn after the pre-order sale Ending.
The Holstein Version and Sick Version ​are limited and will no longer be produced after the pre-order sale Ending.
Pre-order End Time: March 1st, 2021
Estimated Shipping Time: In late April 2021.

ceratopsian

Low be it spoken but I find the Holstein look strangely appealing. But I am not buying one!  I checked my records the other day and I have thirty Triceratops already - and have ordered the forthcoming Eofauna.

cooksonia

Quote from: ceratopsian on January 18, 2021, 10:57:44 AM
Low be it spoken but I find the Holstein look strangely appealing. But I am not buying one!  I checked my records the other day and I have thirty Triceratops already - and have ordered the forthcoming Eofauna.

This is the way

cooksonia

Quote from: Takama on January 18, 2021, 05:07:11 AM
Character: Nanmu Triceratops
Price: Regular Version 64.99 usd; Sick Version 89.99 usd
Order Link: https://lanatime-shop.com/products/nanmu-1-35-triceratops-figure

Is that store in China by any chance?

Carnoking

I don't see any indication that the pre-orders on BBTS come with the base and removable damaged horn

Flaffy

Always wanted to get a good Jurassic Park Triceratops, but the Prime 1 Studio and Chronicle versions never really appealed to me due to both the lackluster sculpt and poor paint app for their high price. So I'm really glad Nanmu stepped up and is producing one!

Struggling between either the sick Triceratops (thanks JP nostalgia), or the plain healthy version.
For the latter, I'm concerned that Nanmu's "signature" gloss on their final PVC products will lead to a very shiny and smooth looking trike. Which directly contradicts what we see on screen, a matte and dusty animatronic.

avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking To my understanding, only the first batch of preorders will include the extra accessories. So maybe since BBTS always seems to get things in late, they don't want to commit to offering items from the "first batch"?

austrosaurus

Can't say I'm excited about these; I already have the Papo Triceratops so I don't really see the need to get an identical one at a higher price point, and the Giganotosaurus also has a bit of a Papoish quality.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: