News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu Studio - New for 2021

Started by blnadal, January 02, 2021, 10:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Man, that with the bull Rex would be awesome.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Carnoking on August 09, 2021, 12:12:44 PM
Man, that with the bull Rex would be awesome.

So many possibilities. If they give us a baby Rex you can recreate the nest.

This would also be cool..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8jVdcAZPjo

The idea was based on this famous photo of a "dinosaur" dredged up in a net.

If I could find an in scale fishing net...

It did make it into the movie at least.

And was reused in JP3

Duna

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 09, 2021, 01:44:22 PM
It did make it into the movie at least.
That's so cool! Thank you for sharing that.

Blade-of-the-Moon

blnadal

本心楠改工作室 Nanmu studio
Happy weekend, this is the PVC version of "Nutcracker soldier", let's take a look at it first!

Blade-of-the-Moon

It's nice and I'd definitely buying it, but another running pose? yeah it has action so I guess I'm good. It does open up a few diorama opportunities.

Carnoking

I think it would look pretty cool with the Future King bearing down on it.

bone crusher

Quote from: Carnoking on August 16, 2021, 05:43:58 AM
I think it would look pretty cool with the Future King bearing down on it.
Hell yeah, this duo would make some stunning dinosaur photography. Man I so can't wait for the rex tho, need to see some in hand pics to hold me off lol.

Over9K

Lana Time on Facebook says shipping the Buck rex 'Once And Future King' has been delayed until mid-September, due to pandemic complications.

Bread

Thanks for the info avatar_Over9K @Over9K
I assume this also means for anyone who preordered it from Dan's, too. I made the decision already to purchase the buck! I missed my opportunity with W-Dragon's and I did not want a repeat of that. I can't wait to have this on my shelf and I'll be looking out for this Parasaurolophus carcass.

Abobo

JohannesB

[/quote]

How can I give that lady a tip for her hard work?

Bread

I neeeeed it in my hands already!

Has there been anymore information on the Parasaurolophus and Brachiosaurus yet?

KeU

Quote from: Abobo on August 27, 2021, 01:35:39 PM
The King is coming :

Man, that's a lot of dead Tyrannosaurus with their lower jaws ripped out.

bone crusher

I need it to punish my Nanmu Giga and over take its place as the most buff theropod in my 1/35 collection lol.

Bread

Has there been anymore updates regarding the Bull rex's release date, and if it is on its current planned schedule?

Also, if anyone has any information regarding stores (like Dan's and Lanatime's) shipping date?

Hopefully this isn't too early of a question/concern.

Bread

Also, for anyone interested, Nanmu posted on their social media platforms a small teaser image/artwork of some sort for a full reveal coming in October 2021. I don't have access to uploading images at the moment, but based on what I have seen from comments, it is either Smaug from The Hobbit or 1998 Godzilla. But don't get your hopes up as this is unconfirmed.

Edit: This is not really dinosaur nor prehistoric related, but I figured why not mention it in 2021 Nanmu thread.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Bread on September 03, 2021, 02:25:27 AM
Also, for anyone interested, Nanmu posted on their social media platforms a small teaser image/artwork of some sort for a full reveal coming in October 2021. I don't have access to uploading images at the moment, but based on what I have seen from comments, it is either Smaug from The Hobbit or 1998 Godzilla. But don't get your hopes up as this is unconfirmed.

Edit: This is not really dinosaur nor prehistoric related, but I figured why not mention it in 2021 Nanmu thread.

I put forth the notion it might be Smaug ( they did show one awhile back as I recall) or maybe Monster Hunter? It also look like Godzilla Earth from the anime, vaguely tyrannosaur like unless the image was manipulated as well.   Now on my desktop I'm seeing horns? It has to be a dragon..I feel "Zero" is a clue.

Maybe a D&D Red DRAGON?

Over9K

Hmmmm...

GiganotosaurusFan

I think Gigas are back, bigger and badder than ever...unpopular opinion tho.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: