News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: New for 2021

Started by Leyster, January 30, 2021, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattyonyx

Having the Irritator in hand, I'm sure the final result will be equally amazing, even more, dare I say! The size alone is certainly impressive, and I really love the changes.

KeU

Looks like they are updating and re-releasing the Carcharodontosaurus as well.
https://www.facebook.com/paleonerdblog/posts/416422049799086

Updates are favorable except for what it seems to be more shrink wrapping on the head.

Doesn't take away from the fact that I think Dino Hazard does the best skin texture and details.
Pretty much spot on, especially when comparing against present day monitor lizards.

Carnoking

I don't know what it is, but there was something that just tickled me pink about the original version.

Mattyonyx

Quote from: KeU on May 17, 2021, 06:59:47 PM
Looks like they are updating and re-releasing the Carcharodontosaurus as well.
https://www.facebook.com/paleonerdblog/posts/416422049799086

Updates are favorable except for what it seems to be more shrink wrapping on the head.

Doesn't take away from the fact that I think Dino Hazard does the best skin texture and details.
Pretty much spot on, especially when comparing against present day monitor lizards.

I was noticing a thing about the head: I see a lot of soft tissue around the teeth and a thick keratin layer on the top of the snout, so although it may look shrink-wrapped at first glance maybe it's the other way around.

Concavenator

*Deleted*

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Concavenator on May 26, 2021, 04:16:21 PM
I thought this may result of interest, the Irritator is now available through AliExpress, priced at 35,10€ (Basic version) or 56,01€ (Standard version). Here are the links:

Basic: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002656319302.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.34bd7e8bewUpH8&algo_pvid=3e316c0d-d9f5-40f4-89be-91ca2cc23d06&algo_expid=3e316c0d-d9f5-40f4-89be-91ca2cc23d06-0&btsid=0b0a187916220243725991330e356f&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Standard: https://es.aliexpress.com/item/1005002656232688.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5e6c7e8bUxURXF&algo_pvid=fa0802f4-a366-4eae-995f-9b23f1b77b78&algo_expid=fa0802f4-a366-4eae-995f-9b23f1b77b78-1&btsid=0b0a050116220419875673108ee568&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Thank you! 35 Euros and free shipping is quite a Deal!

Edit: Ordered the cheaper one. Wow. Never thought that will happen at this Price. But i think i will repaint or touch up this Figure and get rif of the quite big seams.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

That is most definitely of interest. I hope to get one from there before it sells out.

I ordered one, came to £36 with tax for the cheaper version. That was a very good deal. Now, where should I put a 1:12 scale Irritator?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Blade-of-the-Moon

Ordered the better paint with box one. First time trying aliexpress interested to see how it goes.

Carnoking

May needs to hurry up and end so that I can start buying dinos again

Concavenator

Glad to help  :)

Quote from: Carnoking on May 26, 2021, 07:14:30 PM
May needs to hurry up and end so that I can start buying dinos again

I must say that I would certainly love a review of it if you end up getting it!

Carnoking

I sure would love to review this one. Gonna have to add it to the pile of roughly three dozen other reviews I've been meaning to make.  ::)

terrorchicken

very tempting but never ordered from Jurassic zoo Store. Has anyone here ordered from them before?

Thialfi

Quote from: terrorchicken on May 27, 2021, 12:42:26 AM
very tempting but never ordered from Jurassic zoo Store. Has anyone here ordered from them before?
I have, they have been great for me! Quick and everything securely packed.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Thialfi on May 27, 2021, 10:38:55 AM
Quote from: terrorchicken on May 27, 2021, 12:42:26 AM
I have, they have been great for me! Quick and everything securely packed.

Thats great to hear. Seems like they restocked on the basic Version since yesterday and made it a bit more expensive now (2 Euros, but still) :D
If... these "X pieces available" on AliExpress are correct.

andrewsaurus rex

it's great to see Dino Hazard products selling so well and at more and more retailers.  Should encourage DH to make more new subjects...

Fembrogon

It's funny: a few years back I was leaning away from my kaiju collecting to focus more on prehistory... Because it was cheaper. So much for that.  :P

In all seriousness, though, that's a very tempting price on the smaller version, and figure looks gorgeous. I will definitely have to consider getting this now.

andrewsaurus rex

i haven't purchased from Aliexpress for many years.  Do they accept Paypal yet?   If not, what types of payment are accepted.  I'm not keen on entering credit card or debit card into.

Kapitaenosavrvs

I just rewatched the Comparisonvideo from avatar_Ikessauro @Ikessauro again, and i did not understand much, but. To me it looks like the basic Version ist just without drybrushing and a wash in brown/redish (mouth)

So, the Standard just seems to be the same + Drybursh.
The Deluxe seems to be the same as Basic, just + Washes and drybrush.

To be honest: I kind of prefer the Basic Version. I am quite happy, that the "cheap" one looks best to me. I really can't make out other major differences in Paintqualitys. That white stipe, yes. I hope this does not sound that negative. It isn't meant to sound negative at all :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaMENIRhDa8

A @andrewsaurus Yes, they accept Paypal and other paying methods :)

DragonRider02

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 29, 2021, 12:51:11 PM

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs  You can pay on Aliexpress with PayPal?  ??? I haven't been able to use it on Ali for about two years! My first purchase ever on Ali was on September 24/2019 and I paid it with Paypal with no problem. Then I used it two more times, last being on 22 July 2020. When shopping on 27 August I noticed the Paypal option dissapeared and never came back. It's really odd and frustrating, becouse PayPal is the only payment option I can currently use!

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: DragonRider02 on May 29, 2021, 07:31:19 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on May 29, 2021, 12:51:11 PM

avatar_Kapitaenosavrvs @Kapitaenosavrvs  You can pay on Aliexpress with PayPal?  ??? I haven't been able to use it on Ali for about two years! My first purchase ever on Ali was on September 24/2019 and I paid it with Paypal with no problem. Then I used it two more times, last being on 22 July 2020. When shopping on 27 August I noticed the Paypal option dissapeared and never came back. It's really odd and frustrating, becouse PayPal is the only payment option I can currently use!

Interesting.

Me, being located in Germany, i have these Methods available at the Moment on Aliexpress.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: