News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Mecard Dunkleosteus?

Started by Reuben03, March 11, 2021, 11:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben03

Hey all. I'm looking to get hold of the Dino Mecard Dunkleosteus, anyone know where I can find it? thanks.

(any and all replies are welcome I am bored lol)

long as my heart's beatin' in my chest
this old dawg ain't about to forget :')

Loon

Maybe try Sonokong's website? I'm not 100% they ship international, but it's worth a shot.

Reuben03

Quote from: Loon on March 12, 2021, 12:09:49 AM
Maybe try Sonokong's website? I'm not 100% they ship international, but it's worth a shot.
it unfortunately wasn't there but thank you so much! i appreciate the help  ;D

Loon

Quote from: Reuben03 on March 12, 2021, 12:15:14 AM

Ah oh well. I checked eBay and I don't see it there. Maybe contact Brett? I know his supplier's in Japan, but maybe there's a slight chance they find one.

Reuben03

Quote from: Loon on March 12, 2021, 12:37:00 AM
Quote from: Reuben03 on March 12, 2021, 12:15:14 AM

Ah oh well. I checked eBay and I don't see it there. Maybe contact Brett? I know his supplier's in Japan, but maybe there's a slight chance they find one.

ah thanks for going out of your way for me!! and brett?
who is this brett guy that sounds like someone i should know of but dont? lol

Loon

Oh sorry, avatar_brettnj @brettnj, he has a buyer in Japan who helps a lot of members get figures from over there. I'm guessing the proximity to Korea might heighten the chances of it being available over there.

Reuben03

Quote from: Loon on March 12, 2021, 01:30:13 AM
Oh sorry, avatar_brettnj @brettnj, he has a buyer in Japan who helps a lot of members get figures from over there. I'm guessing the proximity to Korea might heighten the chances of it being available over there.
yes! thanks so much that's great ty

Hynerpeton

Curious, is this from a TV show? What other creatures are in the series? Intrigued now. :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Reuben03

Quote from: Hynerpeton on March 16, 2021, 03:25:48 PM
Curious, is this from a TV show? What other creatures are in the series? Intrigued now. :)
it is a spinoff of the peculiar korean animated series turning mecard
it involves sentient(?)cars, ghosts, robot animals and at some point, Dinosaurs.
it is very odd, and i unfortunately know nothing of it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_Mecard

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures