News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Is this a Starlux Pterosaur?

Started by Gwangi, November 04, 2012, 02:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

I saw on eBay a Starlux pterosaur and recognized it as one of my toys I got in a lot. Is mine also by Starlux or could it be a knockoff? If it is by Starlux, does anyone want to trade for it?

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on November 04, 2012, 02:01:23 AM
I saw on eBay a Starlux pterosaur and recognized it as one of my toys I got in a lot. Is mine also by Starlux or could it be a knockoff? If it is by Starlux, does anyone want to trade for it?

That is indeed a Starlux Pteranodon. I don't want it, but it looks pretty.

The rust monster is JaRu by the way (it's presence in a bag of cheap dinos inspired the D&D folks to give it a purpose!). The sphinx-like figure is one I remember having as a kid.

Takama

Quote from: Gwangi on November 04, 2012, 02:01:23 AM

Starlux item,   hmmmm,  could be a first for me, I might call for him.

Gwangi

Thanks guys.

Takama, I'm not well versed in Starlux value so I need to do some research. I don't think I'll let it go for just anything. I know they are prone to breakage so the fact that this one is intact I take as a good sign.  ;) Not saying I won't trade with you, just saying I don't want to jump into anything.

SBell, if you want those other two you can have them.

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on November 04, 2012, 03:46:00 AM
Thanks guys.

Takama, I'm not well versed in Starlux value so I need to do some research. I don't think I'll let it go for just anything. I know they are prone to breakage so the fact that this one is intact I take as a good sign.  ;) Not saying I won't trade with you, just saying I don't want to jump into anything.

SBell, if you want those other two you can have them.

That would be awesome! Can always use a rust monster to ruin a PC's day!

I'll pm info.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.