News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Forum moderators

Started by DinoToyForum, May 11, 2012, 11:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I'm pleased to welcome the most recent global moderator to join our team: Blade-of-the-Moon. Blade has kindly agreed to help us out and I'm sure he'll do a fine job. Thank you Chris!

brontodocus

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Takama

DinoToyForum

In other moderating news, Libraraptor has decided to step down as a moderator. I'd like to thank him publicly for all the time he has dedicated to the dinotoyforum over the last few years. He has done an excellent job as a moderator and his presence will be missed from the staff room. I'm pleased to report he will stay around as a normal member.

Thanks again Libraraptor!

sauroid

congrats Blade-of-the-Moon! ^-^
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ZoPteryx

Congrats Blade and enjoy your retirement Libraraptor! :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Thanks guys ! Just hope I can be of some help ! :)

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

SpittersForEver

Blade-of-the-Moon

little late..lol but thanks !

Paleogene Pals

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on April 23, 2014, 06:16:34 PM
Congrats Chris!

Thank you I do appreciate it, though this thread was from 2012.. lol

Libraraptor

Some people seem to like thread recycling :))

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 23, 2014, 10:13:15 PM
Some people seem to like thread recycling :))

Increasingly so it would seem.

Hermes888

Who would have thought members of the Dinosaur Toy Forum would like exploring the past?

SBell

It was Earth Day--practice recycling! Even threads from months ago! :P

And fossil hunting. Who among us hasn't dug up things from the past after all?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Jetoar on April 24, 2014, 03:14:03 PM
Congrats Blade  ^-^.

Thank you Jetoar .   It's been some time, hopefully I've been doing a good job. :)

DinoToyForum

I'm pleased to announce that two new moderators will be joining our team today!  C:-)

Both are long-standing members with much Dinotoyforum experience and I'm sure they will both be a great asset to the forum.

The first new moderator is Patrx. Thanks Patrx for accepting the invitation and for offering your services! I'll update your profile now.

I'll reveal the second new moderator a little later!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: