News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

M

List of figures to be released in 2015

Started by Manatee, October 25, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manatee

So I'm going to go ahead and make this post super-duper early. I assure you that this will be updated as more figures are announced. Feel free to post replies filling in the gaps in the list.

CollectA
Medusaceratops
Daxiatitan
Nasutoceratops
Xiongguanlong
Moropus
1:40 scale Pliosaurus
1:40 scale Acrocanthosaurus
1:40 scale Feathered T. rex
1:4 Guidraco
Deluxe Smilodon
Deluxe Daeodon
Deluxe Temnodontosaurus
Deluxe Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus swimming
Dino minis 1: Apatosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Pteranodon, Ankylosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Mosasaurus
Dino minis 2: Hatzegopteryx, Spinosaurus, Kentrosaurus, Liopleurodon, Amargasaurus, Velociraptor, Giganotosaurus, Torosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Diplodocus

Schleich
Kentrosaurus
Anhanguera
Dino-minis set: Tyrannosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pentaceratops, Quetzalcoatlus, Spinosaurus, "Velociraptor", and Saichania
Giganotosaurus
Spinosaurus
Smaller dinosaurs: Carnotaurus, Tyrannosaurus, "Velociraptor", Therizinosaurus, Giganotosaurus, and Triceratops.
Cave playset w/ Carnotaurus, Archaeopteryx, Microraptor, and Quetzalcoatlus
"Velociraptor" hunting set- with "Velociraptor" and two Compsognathus
At the home of the herbivores w/ Stegosaurus, Archaeopteryx, and Styracosaurus

Sideshow
Styracosaurus repaint
Carnotaurus repaint
Apatosaurus repaint
Stegosaurus repaint
Allosaurus vs. Camarasaurus repaint
T. rex "Tyrant King"
Triceratops

Mojo
Velociraptor
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus
Brachiosaurus
Parasaurolophus

Battat
Terra Gigantoraptor
Terra Gastonia
Terra Plateosaurus
Terra Pentaceratops
Terra Nasutoceratops
Terra Majungasaurus
Terra Yutyrannus
Terra Europasaurus
Re-release of the MOS line, with all new colors!

Safari Ltd.
Carnegie Collection Velociraptor
WS Yutyrannus
WS Archaeopteryx
WS Nasutoceratops
WS Sauropelta

Papo
Tupuxuara
Apatosaurus
Dino minis: Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Dimetrodon, Giganotosaurus, Carnotaurus, Pteranodon

Kaiyodo
"Legacy of Revoltech" Tyrannosaurus
Capsule Q set: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Mosasaurus, raptor skeleton, Pteranodon

Hasbro JW
Tyrannosaurus
Spinosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Stegoceratops
Blue ("Velociraptor")
Dimorphodon
Charlie ("Velociraptor")
Delta ("Velociraptor")
Echo ("Velociraptor")
Chomping Tyrannosaurus
Indominus Rex set w/Gyrosphere
Tyrannosaurus set w/park gate
Pteranodon set w/helicopter
Mosasaurus set w/submersible
Dilophosaurus
Allosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Favorite
Archelon
Dimetrodon
Megalodon

REBOR
"Wind Hunter" Utahraptor
"Savage" Ceratosaurus
"Hercules" Acrocanthosaurus
"Fallen Queen" Triceratops
Dimorphodon

stargatedalek

you can add the Battat Gigantoraptor and Gastonia

dragon53

When does Papo normally announce its new dinosaurs for the next year?

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

amargasaurus cazaui

I think if it were my thread it might be titled "potential"" because if any of them are delayed or for some reason stopped, the list will  not be accurate....so until they appear I think it would  more plausible to refer to as potential figures to be released....
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

You missed the new Rex and Trike by Sideshow.

DinoToyForum

It doesn't need to be qualified with the word 'potential' because it can always be edited later.

I like that you have added links to the appropriate forum threads in you list :)

Concavenator

Quote from: dragon53 on October 25, 2014, 06:00:49 AM
When does Papo normally announce its new dinosaurs for the next year?
Around Late December

postsaurischian

What about Safari ??? ;D?
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2631.msg71439#msg71439

You can add Battat Plateosaurus that is.

If you put Sideshow on the list you'd also have to list all the different artists' resin models that are coming up .... tough work :-\.

Manatee

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 25, 2014, 09:12:04 PM
What about Safari ??? ;D?
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2631.msg71439#msg71439

You can add Battat Plateosaurus that is.

If you put Sideshow on the list you'd also have to list all the different artists' resin models that are coming up .... tough work :-\.

Safari's new figures are being released in November and December.
Battat Terra Plateosaurus added; and no, Sideshow is still a line of models, rather than independently made resin kits. So no, I won't be including the other resin kits.

Manatee

Just added some Battats... I received clearance from Dan to post them, and I am very pleased indeed with the selection.

DinoLord

2015 will be an excellent year indeed!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

dragon53

CONCAVENATOR:

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the Safari Apatosaurus, but was holding out for a Papo Apatosaurus in 2015. If Papo is going to release one, it would probably be better than the Safari---but that's a big "If",

amargasaurus cazaui

eh I will defer to Dr admin then, but it does seem really odd to refer to figures that are still in the planning stages in past tense, and I think the syntax will confuse others , especially outside the forum that come here to reference, aside from which none of these is a sure thing,they are all planned and could for various reasons be canceled or delayed.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Daspletodave

Funny how there are 3 Nasutoceratops figures getting released in 2015. I'll definitely get the Battat Terra one, probably get the Wild Safari one, and pass on the Collecta version.

Doug Watson

By the way, the Safari Ltd items due out in December are our 2015s. If you are waiting for something else to be announced you'll probably have to wait until this time next year.

Manatee

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on October 26, 2014, 12:27:21 AM
eh I will defer to Dr admin then, but it does seem really odd to refer to figures that are still in the planning stages in past tense, and I think the syntax will confuse others , especially outside the forum that come here to reference, aside from which none of these is a sure thing,they are all planned and could for various reasons be canceled or delayed.
I decided to change the topic title to "List of figures to be released in 2015." I agree that it makes a lot more sense to refer to them in future tense.

Doug= I am fully aware, even though they are your 2015 releases they are still being released in 2014, so in my opinion it makes more sense to include them in the 2014 thread.

amargasaurus cazaui

ugh misfire, disregard

ItsTwentyBelow

I believe the new Safari figures should be included in any discussion of 2015 figures, because that it was they are intended to be, as Doug said. There are most likely a good number of people here who won't see them before 2015 anyway. That's why there is a "Safari - new for 2015" thread going right now. I really don't think the old 2014 threads are the proper place to discuss the new Safari releases.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: