News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roarshots: My dinosaur toy photography

Started by Roarshots, November 24, 2019, 11:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roarshots

Hi!

I thought I'd share some of my dinosaur toy photography here! I'm new in the dinosaur toy community, I started to photograph and collect dinos in August 2019 because I got inspired by someone. Some infos about me; I'm Jenny, 17 years and I live in germany. Before I started dinosaur toy photography, I did modelhorse photography (and I'm still doing) since around 2012. I just love toy photography because you can make your own ideas come true, you can be so creative while shooting your models and editing the photos! And for sure you can enjoy the beautiful nature  ;D
Okay enough with that, here are some of my personal favourite photos:

I'd love to hear your opinions about these and for sure get to know y'all better!  ^-^

Greetings
Jenny

instagram.com/roarshots

acro-man

Congrats!
Professional level.
The lighting is flawless.
Can I ask where the dirt came from? Did you use small crackers / explosives to make this?
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Roarshots

avatar_acro-man @acro-man Thanks!
For the dirt I just set a high shutter speed and someone/I threw the dirt on the models

instagram.com/roarshots

ceratopsian

I thought "Don't Mess with the Queen" stood head and shoulders above the other entries for its technical perfection.  Your use of light and focus is superb, so too the colour palette, and created a truly dramatic action shot.  The photo would not have looked out of place in the current exhibition of "Wildlife Photographer of the Year" at the Natural History Museum here in London (if only the animals had been actually alive!)  You are a very talented photographer indeed.

Roarshots

instagram.com/roarshots

Killekor

I think that your photos are all really well made! All the scenes that you have created are masterfully made, and some of them in particular are impressive!
When I saw your entry in the Diorama contest the first thing I've think has been "Wow, what an amazing photo! I'll be surprised if it will doesn't win the 1 prize".
And I'm fact it won.
Congratulations for your photos! I'm curious to see what you'll make next.

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Roarshots

instagram.com/roarshots

Shonisaurus

The dioramas you have made are great. No wonder you won the prize. On the other hand, have you used photoshop background images apart from the comments? Can the image of the suns be Christmas lights or candle lights?

Roarshots

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thank you!
All of these photos were made outside, just with the light of the sun. The sunset photos were taken at a real sunset outside  ^-^ The backgrounds are also not photoshopped

instagram.com/roarshots

Patrx

Whoah! These are impressive. Also, welcome to the forum :D

Duna

Wonderful photography! My favourite is the first one, the winner of the contest. It surpases all the rest by far. The light is magnific, that's why I chose it also as my favourite for winning. It could be easily taken for real animal photo.
The sunset with the Papo rex mother and baby is my second favourite. I love sunsets!

Congrats!

Roarshots

avatar_Duna @Duna avatar_Patrx @Patrx Thank you so much!  ^-^ So glad that so many people enjoy my photos!
And I love golden hours (aka sunsets) too!

instagram.com/roarshots

Roarshots

Hi, it's me again  ;)
I was outside for photos today, because my new dinos I've chosen from the Diorama Contest prize arrived on friday! All of them are such photogenic models  ^-^
Here are my results:

I hope you enjoy  :)
See ya,
Jenny

instagram.com/roarshots

Appalachiosaurus

This is some high quality stuff! I went ahead and followed your Instagram, and I'm real excited to see more.

Roarshots

instagram.com/roarshots

Prehistory Resurrection

Hello. Your photographs are too beautiful for words to describe.

Roarshots

instagram.com/roarshots

Cretaceous Crab

Shonisaurus

avatar_Roarshots @Roarshots Your photos are chillingly realistic and illustrate the cruelty of animal life in this case of prehistory. I congratulate you they are all touching.

Roarshots

avatar_Cretaceous Crab @Cretaceous Crab avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoy my photography ☺️

instagram.com/roarshots

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: