News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's on your prehistoric wish list?

Started by Rexy, July 17, 2021, 10:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

Secodontosaurus and Brachytrachelopan. And dear lordt, a decent Diplocaulus.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Shonisaurus

Stegourus (PNSO, Safari, Collecta, Papo, Favorite or Schleich) I don't care about the brand.

DinoFan2010

I would love a Dakotaraptor. Sure hope Safari or Mattel make one. :(

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

SenSx

Many Allosaurus models are big enough for being Saurophaganax, I'm using the W-Dragon one eventhough it does have its inaccuracies.

My list:

- Herrerasaurus (Most wanted)
- Megalosaurus
- Acrocanthosaurus
- Suchomimus
- Albertosaurus or Gorgosaurus
- Gallimimus
- A megaraptoridae like Okroraptor or Megaraptor (are they really a distinct family or just tyrannosaurs? )

I would love uptdaded Dilophosaurus and Cryolophosaurus.

Sim

For all of these, if a species has been made into a figure already it doesn't satisfy me and I'd like a new, accurate version.

Rhamphorhynchus - This is my most wanted species!

Herrerasaurus

Buitreraptor

Cryolophosaurus - Fully feathered

Saurornithoides

Linheraptor

Suchomimus

Tuojiangosaurus

Plateosaurus

Styxosaurus

Scaphognathus - The most dangerous-looking pterosaur doesn't even have one figure!

Dilophosaurus

Eoraptor

Sinornithosaurus

Ceratosaurus nasicornis - I would be satisfied if Safari re-released their 2012 version with accurately sized feet

Daspletosaurus horneri

Chasmosaurus belli - Earlier in this thread Libraraptor described ceratopsians as boring.  I can understand what they mean, there was a period where I also found ceratopsians and other dinosaurs like tyrannosauroids and allosauroids boring.  That was because they were being made too often compared to other species.  I don't find them boring anymore, but I do find short-tailed pterosaurs boring :P

Utahraptor

Edestus

Riojasaurus - Like all sauropodomorphs in this list, I'd like it bipedal

Medusaceratops

Saurosuchus

Austroraptor

Anchiceratops

Lufengosaurus

Utahceratops

Hesperosaurus

Achelousaurus

Ezikot

Lately I'm quite interested in Pleistocene (especially late Pleistocene, from eemian to holocene), so that's a brief list (some of them have already a model or a toy, but rare or expensive):
Toxodon platensis
Mixotoxodon larensis
Eremotherium
Arctodus simus
Bison latifrons
Bison priscus
Chasmaporthetes
Homotherium
Bos primigenius
Sivatherium
Sinomegaceros pachyosteus
Aepyornis maximus
Archaeoindris fontoynontii
Syncerus antiques
Thylacoleo carnifex
Genyornis
Dinornis robustus
A dream? I would like to see in toy form a mammoth-bone house!

Bowhead Whale

I would love a synthetoceras or a syndioceras...

Dusty Wren

Quote from: Bowhead Whale on June 25, 2022, 09:24:10 PMI would love a synthetoceras or a syndioceras...

I've been wanting a Syndyoceras for forever. I'd also go for a Kyptoceras.
Check out my customs thread!

Ludodactylus

I'd love to see a good Plateosaurus and Camptosaurus.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Ludodactylus on July 06, 2022, 05:17:49 PMI'd love to see a good Plateosaurus and Camptosaurus.

These are some of mine too. And Maiasaura, Muttaburrasaurus, Lurdusaurus, some smallish sauropods like Europasaurus. More feathered animals and even when I don't really focus on them, some pre- mesozoic animals would be great.

Halichoeres

Quote from: BlueKrono on March 10, 2022, 04:53:02 PMSecodontosaurus and Brachytrachelopan. And dear lordt, a decent Diplocaulus.

Would buy all of those.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.