News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

DTB Review Schedule

Started by suspsy, December 22, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

The Rugops is yours if you desire.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

suspsy

If anyone wishes to submit a review of the miniature PNSO Dakosaurus, that would be great. It's the only one left that needs a review (Guidraco and Cryolophosaurus are coming soon).

Pliosaurking

Is the Botm Adult Triceratops Available? If so I would like to reserve it

suspsy

No, it is yours if you want it!

Pliosaurking

EmperorDinobot

Anyone need any of these reviewed?

suspsy

Those should all be fine.

Fembrogon

I think the majority of Takara Tomy figures are lacking in reviews (I only managed to review a couple myself back in 2019 before mine all got boxed away), so more ANIA etc. reviews would be welcome in my opinion!

EmperorDinobot

Nice, I'll get to work after I'm done with Masiakasaurus and two big boys. I had surgery again and I have been busy trying to revive the old store before I start to train on Monday. I did not buy these recently. They were rediscovered when I was sifting through the garage and had forgotten about them completely. I also have this Paninni (sp?) set of Disney's Dinosaur figures that I cannot seem to find on the internet. They are made of hard rubberized plastic, but unfortunately they are sealed and I do not wish to open them in case I am golding some unknown treasure or something.

bmathison1972

I submitted my review of the Trilobiti Opaninia yesterday :)

suspsy

I am presently away at my in-laws' and will not have access to a laptop until Thursday. I'll takeout  care of it as soon as I can.

bmathison1972

Quote from: suspsy on July 31, 2022, 01:50:34 PMI am presently away at my in-laws' and will not have access to a laptop until Thursday. I'll takeout  care of it as soon as I can.

No worries; I've had some ATB delays this year with my travels  :))

EmperorDinobot

This is gonna sound silly, but can I do the Dreadnoughtus once it hits these shores?

suspsy

Afraid the Dreadnoughtus was reserved a long time ago. Pretty much right after the news first dropped.

EmperorDinobot

Awww.

It's not like I had a good place to take pics of it anyways, let alone with Brachiosaurus, Apatosaurus and the Dino Riders Brontosaurus.

GiganotosaurusFan

Could I reserve the X Plus large Gwangi?
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Pliosaurking

I just sent my Botm Adult Trike review in today
Just to let you know  :)

suspsy

Quote from: Pliosaurking on August 27, 2022, 11:31:47 PMI just sent my Botm Adult Trike review in today
Just to let you know  :)

I've sent you a PM about it.

Lynx

Hey, the Schleich (newer) Baryonyx was never reviewed, which I find odd. It was released a couple years back, and I am wondering if anyone noticed it never got a review?
An oversized house cat.

Fembrogon

I feel like one or two people might have tentatively claimed it, only to drop it later. I never picked up the figure myself; I just wasn't quite convinced enough, and now I have the Safari model to satisfy me.
*EDIT*: are we talking about the 2019 model? I think Suspsy currently has that one claimed.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: