News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2022

Started by Bread, October 24, 2021, 03:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

need4swede

Quote from: Sturisoma on September 12, 2022, 03:44:21 AMI wonder why the mini brachiosaur is included in the JP 3 version? I thought it is exclusively a free gift for all who bought the resin version? Does this mean that to get this mini brach, you need to buy the JP 3 version?

I received a mini Brach with my Mordred figure, so who knows
- Swede

blnadal

Carnoking

Those are looking great! Saw the video but missed the teaser of the Giga, thanks for sharing those screen grabs!

Pliosaurking

This is my most anticipated figure of the year by a long shot!
Btw does anyone know we're the limited edition spinosaurus is sold?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Giga is appropriately huge. :)

I've no idea who still has the LE Spino in stock..maybe BBTS?

Pliosaurking

I found a few listings on eBay for it, but it's 300 CAD! :'(

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Pliosaurking on September 16, 2022, 11:57:28 PMI found a few listings on eBay for it, but it's 300 CAD! :'(

not sure what that translates in USD.. but the time to jump on the LE ones is certainly sooner rather than later.

blnadal

本心楠改工作室 Nanmu studio
42 min  ·
Some small details need to be further repaired.
But the good news is, if all goes well, it can be shipped at about the same time as Giganotosaurus version 2.0.

Carnoking

Is it just me or is that thing huge?

blnadal

Quote from: Carnoking on September 21, 2022, 03:53:24 AMIs it just me or is that thing huge?
it was pretty big

GiganotosaurusFan

If you mean the model, yikes, I see it too! Might be their largest figure yet, other than the Brachy and the Apatosaurus.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Sturisoma

Nanmu commented I think on its fb page that they will not make a figure bigger than the future king rex. Just too lazy to find it now.

Pliosaurking

It looks great, but how big is it going to be!

Sturisoma

I wonder if the PVC version was packaged like the Dragon Soul version, its base can be in the same box as the figure to save space (shipping cost also), instead of a separate box for the base. The bases seem to be about the same size?

Edit: found the side-by-side photo of the bases:

need4swede

Are the Spino figures shipping out soon? I'm not sure when these are suppose to release. BBTS has an ETA of end of 2023...which, being BBTS, might actually be accurate!  ;D
- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: need4swede on September 22, 2022, 08:54:30 AMAre the Spino figures shipping out soon? I'm not sure when these are suppose to release. BBTS has an ETA of end of 2023...which, being BBTS, might actually be accurate!  ;D

Lana still has this up :

ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME: IN LATE NOVEMBER 2022!!!
172121(LIMITED) WILL BE AVAILABLE IN AUGUST 2022!!!

I'm guessing both will be about November to put a date on it.

blnadal

Pliosaurking

The old nanmu Spinosaurus is a fantastic model, but the new one blows it out of the water!
I'm glad it's a good bit larger to scale with the other Nanmu models.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I like the new ones, but I think I will also keep my original, it scales well with the first releases and has a slightly better proportions overall.

Sturisoma

Good thing the resin spino arrived in 1 whole piece!

The pvc version is quite good. I think you will be very happy with it even if you won't get the resin version. The seam work on the pvc 2.0 appears much better than Supplanter 1.0, mine having a very noticeable bulge on the tail seam. Can't wait to get mine!!!

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4818389181595794

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: