News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

I mean, does Americium count? I've lived in both of the Americas.

Have you ever seen an opossum play dead?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Yes. Until my dad made it really dead.

Have you ever seen an explosion

Pliosaurking

I'm pretty sure I saw a building or vehicle blow up but it was when I was very young so I can't really recall.
Have you ever been let down by a movie that you thought would have been really good?

Stegotyranno420

Yes

Have you ever grown pomegranates

Halichoeres

Well, my dad did when I was young but I can't say I contributed much to the effort.

Have you ever run up a down escalator?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

JimoAi

I have run up multiple times.

Have you ever only prep up at the 11th hour for submissions and exams?

Halichoeres

Yes, I'm a legendary procrastinator.

Have you ever eaten something gross or painful on a dare?

Stegotyranno420

To me it was not painful but to the average guy, I think 3 packets of chili flakes,  3 Fresno peppers, or a bottle of hot sauce might be painful. But you know what is painful? Plain sour yogurt.

Have you ever froze a water ballon to use it as an alternative snowball?

Halichoeres

No, that sounds kind of painful! Snow density ≠ water density.

Have you ever seen a feral donkey?

Stegotyranno420

Probably

Have you ever seen a feral ox/bull

Halichoeres

I am from the inland West, so yes.

Have you ever eaten berries you found in the wild?

Newt

Yes, often. Foraging is fun!

Have you ever discovered that you have a hole in your pocket and the contents of said pocket are missing?

Stegotyranno420

Yes, but nothing of importance.

Have you ever made food from a tv show?

Halichoeres

No, I could never get into cooking shows.

Have you ever pressed a leaf or flower?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 29, 2022, 10:07:17 PMNo, I could never get into cooking shows.

Have you ever pressed a leaf or flower?
I phrased my question wrong, I meant yoh look at "fictional" food from a show(e.g. Good morning Burger from the Simpsons or Inferno Wings from Regular Show) and make it in your kitchen

Anyways yes I have pressed a leaf, but to my horror I learned what kind of leaf it was...

Have you ever bit your cheek or tongue while giving a speech?

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 29, 2022, 10:51:32 PMI phrased my question wrong, I meant you look at "fictional" food from a show(e.g. Good morning Burger from the Simpsons or Inferno Wings from Regular Show) and make it in your kitchen

Anyways yes I have pressed a leaf, but to my horror I learned what kind of leaf it was...

Oh I see, I don't think so, but I've made something similar to a crabby patty, I guess.

Was it poison ivy?

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 29, 2022, 10:51:32 PMHave you ever bit your cheek or tongue while giving a speech?

Not while giving a speech, luckily.

Have you ever driven a go-kart?

Stegotyranno420

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres that leaf may have been cannabis...or atleast a wild variety or relative.

In regards to your question, I have driven a Go Cart, it was quite amusing.

Have you ever been in support of one side in a argument,cause, or divide, only to drastically shift to the other side and come to resent your former position?

Newt

Of course! 

Have you ever been whitewater paddling?

Halichoeres

No, I've always limited my paddling to calm waters.

Have you ever tripped over a small child?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 31, 2022, 02:05:41 PMNo, I've always limited my paddling to calm waters.

Have you ever tripped over a small child?
I have been both sides of that scenario (by accident of course)

Have you ever seen an emu?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: