News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you forget about your hobbies and become a dull, emotionless creature only capable of remembering how to make a proper thesis summary, algebra formulas, and perhaps some historical dates.

I wish for my flight to be safe

Bowhead Whale

Granted. It is the landing that is terrible.

I wish gold was a lot less rare.

CityRaptor

Granted, but now it is so common that it is regarded as worthless yellow rocks.

I wish for the Jurassic Park fandom to be less annoying.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: CityRaptor on November 11, 2022, 09:52:11 PMGranted, but now it is so common that it is regarded as worthless yellow rocks.

I wish for the Jurassic Park fandom to be less annoying.
Granted; but only because you are now blind and deaf.

I wish Jurassic Park never had sequels
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Pliosaurking

Granted, but walking with dinosaurs was never made!  :'(
I wish that prehistoric planet will get a sequel!

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Pliosaurking on November 12, 2022, 01:26:52 AMGranted, but walking with dinosaurs was never made!  :'(
Granted, but it's a sequel of Prehistoric Planet with Ben Stiller, and uses stock footage from Planet Dinosaur.

I wish I could Run With Dinosaurs instead.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 12, 2022, 08:56:31 PM
Quote from: Pliosaurking on November 12, 2022, 01:26:52 AMGranted, but walking with dinosaurs was never made!  :'(
Granted, but it's a sequel of Prehistoric Planet with Ben Stiller, and uses stock footage from Planet Dinosaur.

I wish I could Run With Dinosaurs instead.
Granted but now you run from the Dinosaurs, making you Chased by Dinosaurs.

I wish I can chose when you wake up/sleep without struggle

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on November 13, 2022, 08:47:16 AMI wish I can chose when you wake up/sleep without struggle

By "you," I take this to mean GojiraGuy1954, so granted, you can control when he sleeps and wakes. Hilarity ensues due to the difference in time zones.

I wish food would never go bad before I can eat it.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

By "you," I take this to mean GojiraGuy1954, so granted, you can control when he sleeps and wakes. Hilarity ensues due to the difference in time zones.

[/quote]

Granted, it goes bad while you eat it

I wish I could become a walnut again
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Lynx on November 13, 2022, 03:46:30 PMBy "you," I take this to mean GojiraGuy1954, so granted, you can control when he sleeps and wakes. Hilarity ensues due to the difference in time zones.

Granted, it goes bad while you eat it

I wish I could become a walnut again
[/quote]
granted but the Committee Representing Outdated Stegosauri file a lawsuit against you, claiming Species Appropriation

I wish I can teleport

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but your Liver can't.

I wish I had a cool rock.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, it is so cool it is at 0 Kelvin

I wish for a scientifically accurate mod of Carnivores 2/Ice Age

Duck

Granted but it's buggy and unstable

I wish I could sleep well
He who dwells in pond

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, you are buried alive because your family members think you are dead because you slept too long.

I wish there was no static electricity anymore.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Halichoeres

Granted, but since air purifiers rely on static, all buildings accumulate toxins and pathogens.

I wish children's voices were less shrill.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Now, they roar like tigers and lions.

And I don't care gold is now common. It doesn't oxydate so it now can be used for many useful things.

I wish pigs were not eaten anymore because the public now realizes how intelligent they are.

Mellow Stego

Granted, but now people have turned to eating puppies for that bacon taste.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Halichoeres

Mellow Stego

Quote from: Mellow Stego on November 19, 2022, 03:09:06 AMGranted, but now people have turned to eating puppies for that bacon taste.

I wish I wasn't sick right now.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Stegotyranno420

Granted but all your loved ones are sick.

I wish people didn't try to use pigs intelligence to justify dog eating.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: