News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bowhead Whale

Does a small scale count? If so, yes, at school. I was the most popular artist in high school and many people asked for drawings from me.

Have you ever stopped eating for a long time (like weeks)?

Mellow Stego

No. Now I'm no doctor, but I don't believe it's a good idea to not eat for weeks.

Have you ever been fired from a job?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Halichoeres

Yes, my first one when I was 17. For a little while it made it hard to find subsequent jobs. (Doing okay now though)

Have you ever given a toast at a wedding?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

No but I might pretty soon.

Have you ever been to Qatar

Halichoeres

No, closest I've been is India, which isn't very close at all.

Have you ever used a fake ID?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 20, 2022, 03:52:00 PMNo, closest I've been is India, which isn't very close at all.

Have you ever used a fake ID?
Ironically the reason I was in Qatar was to get to India
As for the fake ID, no

Have you ever gotten travel based insomnia

ceratopsian

Yes often. (But I'm not a good sleeper anyway.) Have you ever been so addled you have forgotten which country you are in?

Halichoeres

I don't think so, but in the Americas you have to go a pretty long way to get to another country. I've definitely been unsure which state I was in.

Have you ever jumped a barbed-wire fence?

Newt

Yes, and I have the scars to prove it!

Have you ever done a belly flop?

Stegotyranno420

No intentionally

Have you ever technically snuck illegal substances into a country
By illegal subtsances in my case I refer to beef sticks and jerky, since the country I am in bans beef

Halichoeres

Yes, I used to live in a border town where the drinking age was different depending on which side of the river you were on, and I was between the two ages, so...

Have you ever drawn or painted on a wall, sanctioned or otherwise?

Newt

Yes. When I was a kid my parents let me paint a rainforest mural on one wall and the ceiling of my bedroom. Also, I'm a leading public toilet artist.  :-X

Have you ever been sprayed by a skunk?

Halichoeres

No, have never been so lucky!

Have you ever used a wheelchair?

Stegotyranno420

no.

Have you ever actually liked certain airline food despite its awful reputation (or maybe i was just extra desperate)

Halichoeres

Sure, sometimes it's not too bad.

Have you ever taught someone to read?

Bowhead Whale

Quote from: Mellow Stego on November 19, 2022, 03:06:48 AMNo. Now I'm no doctor, but I don't believe it's a good idea to not eat for weeks.

I was sick to my stomach because of the kidney stones I had back in 2019. This is why I didn't eat during two whole weeks.

And, Halichoeres, yes, I tried to teach a friend how to write better french (many people I know make terrible mistakes when they write). Unfortunately, despite my efforts, she forgot about everything and she now makes just as many mistakes writing as she did before I tried to make her a better writer.

Have you ever been insulted on the net because of a work of art you did, despite many other people liked that same work of art?

Thialfi

No. I haven't created that much art and the art I have created is usually reserved for private consumption.

Have you ever wondered what the weather's like in Liechtenstein?

Stegotyranno420

Now I just have.

Have you fell off the stairs

Newt

Yes, I have fallen off, down, even through stairs. Curse thy stringers and treads, thou unholy spawn of ramp and ladder!  >:(

Have you ever woken up in the morning with the perfect response to a conversation you had the day before?

Stegotyranno420

Yes, probably.

Have you ever been sleep talking(bonus if you were talking about evolution during it)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: