News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Nanmu - New for 2022

Started by Bread, October 24, 2021, 03:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sturisoma

(Deleted as the new mosasaurus is to be released early 2023)

blnadal

blnadal

Prehistory Resurrection

Carnoking

Pretty dynamic duo here, and it's easy to see the improvements between these and the old sculpt.

Be careful putting them on the base and taking them off. The peg's a pretty snug fit and I'm already seeing some cracking on the bottom of the foot on one of mine. Gotta love Resin!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Got mine today as well. Looks great, probably the best version of the JW animal made thus far. The smaller one did have scale going for it though.

Are both entirely resin or just the feet/leg to help with warping issues?

Carnoking

I'm not sure how much is resin and how much is other material but I know the arms are at least different. They're almost rubber!

dragon53

dragon53

SidB

Thanks, D @dragon53 , for forwarding this to us.

Carnoking

https://www.everythingdinosaur.com/product/nanmu-studio-dragon-soul-spinosaurus-2-0-deterrence-statue/

To anyone who's still looking, the Dragon Soul Spino is in stock at Everything Dinosaur

Pliosaurking

I just ordered one for a Christmas gift! I didn't think I would be able to get it till I woke up today and saw!

Sovereign59

Looks like I missed my chance :( Shipping was quite high to the US due to the weight of this one, so I put it off. I gave in and decided to place the order yesterday only to see that it was already sold out.

need4swede

Not new, but the transparent Alpha T. Rex is 50% off at BBTS if that's of interest to anyone
- Swede

Blade-of-the-Moon

Giga paint finalized..cool looking ones but i'm sticking with film versions

Sturisoma

This is good news for me! I thought the movie version would only be for the dragon soul variant. Gonna get that movie version PVC for sure!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think the film paint is the strongest one, definitely getting both in that scheme.  the latter looks like a jp3 cerato theme?

blnadal

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 11, 2022, 04:08:11 PMI think the film paint is the strongest one, definitely getting both in that scheme.  the latter looks like a jp3 cerato theme?
looks like this fan art

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: blnadal on December 11, 2022, 07:53:37 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 11, 2022, 04:08:11 PMI think the film paint is the strongest one, definitely getting both in that scheme.  the latter looks like a jp3 cerato theme?
looks like this fan art

very possible

blnadal

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: