News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Have you ever...?

Started by tyrantqueen, March 13, 2012, 06:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellow Stego

Yeah usually when I'm wanting to go for a hike.

Have you ever found yourself waving back at someone who you thought was waving at you, but only to realize they were actually waving at someone behind you?
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Libraraptor

Yes :)

Have you ever seen a cat throwing up?

Stegotyranno420

No but I have seen dogs regurgitate if that is close enough.
Have you ever had to make up many exams due to abscences

EmperorDinobot

Yep. Ill all the time.

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?

Libraraptor

Well, yes, obviously she did, too, but it didnĀ“t last long :-[

Did you ever get a flat tyre while you were driving?  :o

Halichoeres

Yes, while on a cross-country move, too. The rented moving truck had no spare, so it had to be towed and we stayed overnight in a tiny town in the mountains of New Mexico.

Have you ever stepped in mulch and then smelled rancid all day?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Glad I didnt.

Have you ever been to Berkley, CA

EmperorDinobot

Yes and no. I think I was pretty close though, when I went to that region in CA.

Have you ever liked a cover of a song more than the original?

Stegotyranno420

Yes, if the various Wierd Al parodies count as such

Have you ever seen a flea

Halichoeres

I grew up in a trailer park where everyone had filthy curs and half were free-ranging, so yes.

Have you ever seen a head louse?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

No and I'm glad I didn't.

Have you ever seen someone pepperspray a worm?(assuming it was an annelid)

Halichoeres

No, that's very specific.

Have you ever performed in a friend's film project?

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 09, 2023, 01:57:29 PMNo, that's very specific.

Have you ever performed in a friend's film project?
Since that is too specific, how about any nematodes or flatworms? ;)

To answer your question, yes, but it was cut.

Have you ever been offered a slice of pizza by a wandering drug addict?

Halichoeres

No.

Have you ever had a drug addict try to sell you a piece of construction equipment?

Stegotyranno420

No, but Im curious to what it was.

Have you ever had your bike break in the middle of your journey

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 10, 2023, 04:08:00 AMNo, but Im curious to what it was.

Have you ever had your bike break in the middle of your journey

[It was an angle grinder, probably from another construction site]

And yes, I had a chain wedge itself in the chain guard suddenly, so I had to carry the bike the rest of the way. Luckily I was in a neighborhood with a train.

Have you ever fallen asleep in class?

Lynx

Too many times, the Chromebooks are surprisingly comfortable.

Have you ever been (or been close to) bitten by a deadly snake? (ex. copperheads, cottonmouths, rattlesnakes, etc)
An oversized house cat.

Newt

I've come close to stepping on a few cottonmouths. Young ones either flee or put on a big show of hissing and showing their white mouth when approached, but big old snakes aren't the least bit afraid of humans and don't bother with the theatrics, so it's easy to get too close before you notice them. I also stepped right over a copperhead on a trail once. None of the snakes tried to bite me, though.

Have you ever been pecked by a bird?

Stegotyranno420

No but my dad was when he was a boy.

Have you ever read the Quintaligo Trilogy?

Halichoeres

Nope.

Have you ever seen someone trip and then averted your gaze so they might think you didn't notice?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: