News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Lynx on January 10, 2023, 08:35:13 PMGranted, but then in an alternate universe you wish for rock, causing the two universes to merge. In the chaos, your scissors are broken by a rock.

I wish for the scissors to be repaired.
Granted, but then another rock comes because im going to wish for Rock

I wish for Rock
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lynx

Granted. Each of the items stand next to each other, facing off. The paper house dripping with rain, the crushed scissors, and the rock. All here, finally, the trio is complete.

Rock is the first to rush forward, tackling over the crushed scissors, but it's so broken it ends up scarring rock instead of the scissors. Paper wraps around rock, but the page is so wet rock easily breaks out. Each, more injured than before, take a step back.

Nothing they can do will harm the other. Try as they might, but the games concept has been broken. This isn't how the game is supposed to be played.

They stare at one another, fury circling around themselves. There can be no winner, but that won't stop them from trying.

Anger boiling inside each and every one of them, rock, paper, and scissors charge into one another...

A white light covers the lands. Any life nearby was wiped out by the force. The forests are mere piles of ash, and civilization has crumbled.

As the dust settles, a crater is left where the trio were. It stretches several miles downward, a beam of mist protruding from it.

The few survivors approach the chasm that seems to be the source of such death and destruction. The mist clears, and it becomes apparent what the aftermath is.

A swiping portal several miles downward, bending time and space itself. Flashes of alternate universes can be briefly seen. Wormholes of the past open and close rapidly.

With the earth destroyed, there is only one way to go.

Down.

I wish for the saga to be concluded.
An oversized house cat.

CityRaptor

Granted but it becomes a really bad rip-off of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" with totally original characters like Ash Dental, Volkswagen Superior and Melvin the Unhappy Robot.

I wish for Primal figures!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Stegotyranno420

Granted they are made by Hasbro

I wish for a movie about Far Seer by Sawyer

Halichoeres

Granted, but every part is played by Jimmy Fallon and he giggles through every take.

I wish food were immune to gravity so it could never be dropped on the ground.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

granted but it floats now
I wish for the storms to stop

GojiraGuy1954

Stegotyranno420

floats up to the air, so it is hard to get. But that is more anti gravity than no gravity, but the point still stands

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 11, 2023, 07:50:30 PMI wish for the storms to stop

Granted, it's back to crippling drought.

I wish salads at restaurants didn't all have fruit in them.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 13, 2023, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on January 11, 2023, 07:50:30 PMI wish for the storms to stop

Granted, it's back to crippling drought.

I wish salads at restaurants didn't all have fruit in them.
Granted, now they all have meat-based fruit substitutes for those who object to the consumption of fruit.

I wish for more time

Halichoeres

Granted, you have unlimited time, but only because your relativistic experience of time is so sped up that you perceive everyone else as standing perfectly still. You are never able to meaningfully interact with another human again.

I wish for a cup of strong coffee.

Lynx

Granted, but it's so strong you aren't able to sleep for the rest of the week and have severe side effects because of that.

I wish to become a walnut
An oversized house cat.

DinoFan2010

Granted, but you are eaten by a squirrel.
I want to go back in time

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Pliosaurking

Granted but you get eaten by a Tyrannosaurus .
I wish for a pie

Stegotyranno420

Granted, it is eel pie.

I wish to know calculus

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, your brain has abandoned all function aside from knowledge of calculus, including breathing and heart beating.

I wish Stegotyranno could survive this predicament

DinoFan2010

Granted, but you are eaten by the T.Rex that ate me.
I wish for a deck of cards so me and gojira have something to do.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Stegotyranno420

Granted but a tsunami wipes both of you out.

I wish our corruptions made more sense in regards to the wish

DinoFan2010

Granted but if the T.Rex eats you too.
I wish the T.Rex would spit us all out.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Stegotyranno420

Granted but then a Spinosaurus eats us.

I wish we stopped this chain of carnivores eating us

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: