News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Granted, but at the cost of reducing your eyesight by a 70 %.

I wish I could teleport to anywhere I want.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but only to cities named "Anywhere-I-want"
I wish for FIRE

Halichoeres

Granted, you have one small tea candle in a receptacle that makes lighting anything else with it virtually impossible.

I wish for a nice fish tank.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 04, 2023, 06:20:57 PMGranted, you have one small tea candle in a receptacle that makes lighting anything else with it virtually impossible.

I wish for a nice fish tank.
Granted, it looks nice, but fish cannot survive in it.

I wish I didn't make this wish
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Halichoeres

Granted, now I have a tank hospitable to fish. Boy, you're bad at this game!  ;)

I wish dogs could use toilets.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but then they start to adopt other huamn customs. After Independence, they become allies with their former domesticators and launch a interspecies war against Chimpanzees, dolphins. Elphants and gorillas are neutral but support the welfare of the innocent of both sides, forming a sort of animal version of the Red Cross. After Humans leave earth for space, dogs are the new overlords. A cat rebellion causes the relocation of all cars to Australia, where they are enslaved by Dingo Overlords.
I think this escalated a bit.

I wish to own a moon of Jupiter

Halichoeres

Granted, once the deed is transferred, the moon is delivered to your current home at high velocity.

I wish street engineers were required to spend twenty hours each as a pedestrian and bicyclist on each of their creations.

Stegotyranno420

That is a good one, unfortunately all of them resign because of this new rule.

I wish for Cinnamon Toast Crunch to trade in 16th century Europe and make big bucks

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted, but this overuse causes these extinction of all organisms used in the process which in turn destroys the whole ecosystem before your wish was created this making a paradox and destroying all existence.

I wish that people stopped killing sharks.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

Granted, we wage war on beetles now

I wish for carpenter bees wouldn't patrol in my faces when I am on the road at risk of crashing

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, instead they forcibly take the wheel and make you crash.

I wish for Shrek 5

Lynx

Granted, it has a worse moral and plot than Chicken Little. Also, because Shrek 5 was heavily rushed, the animation quality looks like something out of a mobile game. And finally, to put insult on injury, it has a painful amount of throwbacks to the original versions to the point where it's not even just a nod back and becomes a sad rip-off of the last few.

I wish Shrek 5 was as good as the new Puss In Boots movie
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but while good it has a very political message to it for some reason.

I wish for apples

Halichoeres

Granted, but they're mealy, bland Red Delicious apples.

I wish destitution upon Nanmu.

Stegotyranno420

Granted. Hundreds of workers cannot feed their families now

I wish to get all of the plastic in the world and throw it into venus

Pliosaurking

Granted but Venus then exploded.

I wish to have a saltwater crocodile as a pet.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Pliosaurking on January 10, 2023, 04:27:57 AMGranted but Venus then exploded.

I wish to have a saltwater crocodile as a pet.
Granted, it eats you.

I wish Paper

Halichoeres

Granted, your house is made of paper. Enjoy the rain.

I wish restaurant portions were smaller.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 10, 2023, 04:27:47 PMGranted, your house is made of paper. Enjoy the rain.

I wish restaurant portions were smaller.
Granted, now Steaks are only a few cells thick, and cost twice as more as usual.

I wish Scissors

Lynx

Granted, but then in an alternate universe you wish for rock, causing the two universes to merge. In the chaos, your scissors are broken by a rock.

I wish for the scissors to be repaired.
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: