News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoFan2010

Granted.but you've started more lore.
 After being eating by the spino, we find our way out, before finding ourselves in the middle of fight between the spino and the rex. We flee before finding ourselves cornered by a pack of raptors.
I wish for a torch.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, you hold the end that is on fire.

I wish the state of Rhode Island was surrounded by an inpenetrable wall of live feral hogs
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Lynx

Granted, but the feral hogs fall asleep for five minutes each day, giving them a chance to escape.

I wish for all squirrels to vanish in vengeance of my almond self
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, rats take their place, just like what happened in the Philippines with the cloud-rats (Phloeomys).

I wish for Nanmu to gain 0 votes in the 'top ten figures' poll.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lynx

Granted, Schleich gets over 200 instead.

I wish for a door
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Good, but it is a giant trapdoor with a giant trapdoor spider.

I wish for PNSOs Acrocanthosaurus to win the election

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it is the US Presidential election.

I wish for x

CityRaptor

Granted, a giant letter X falls on you.

I wish for a device that can cure cancer...and turn people into dinosaurs.

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but they turn into dinosaurs entirely made of cancerous tissue

I wish I may, I wish I might

DinoFan2010

Granted, but you fall in the Nether.
I wish for a hamburger from mcdonalds

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

CityRaptor

Granted, but since that is such a terrible wish, your burger turns into a premium hamburger, made with the best ingredients and love.

I wish the Jurassic Park Fandom wasn't filled with so many annoying people.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

DinoFan2010

Granted, but they all become part of the FNaF fandom, and start hating on JP again saying that FNaF is better than JP.
I wish for the entire stock of Papo Protoceratops to be destroyed in a nuclear explosion.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Lynx

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on January 30, 2023, 05:35:30 PMGranted, but they all become part of the FNaF fandom, and start hating on JP again saying that FNaF is better than JP.
I wish for the entire stock of Papo Protoceratops to be destroyed in a nuclear explosion.

Granted, they gain nuclear powers and become living breathing creatures, and will hunt you down for the rest of your days.
I wish for a paint chip.
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on January 30, 2023, 05:35:30 PMGranted, but they all become part of the FNaF fandom, and start hating on JP again saying that FNaF is better than JP.

They're TRUE though

Quote from: Lynx on January 30, 2023, 05:54:44 PMGranted, they gain nuclear powers and become living breathing creatures, and will hunt you down for the rest of your days.
I wish for a paint chip.

Granted, it is a large, obvious, irreperable paint chip on your most expensive figure.

I wish for a potato chip

DinoFan2010

Granted, but before you can eat it, you are eaten by a radioactive papo protoceratops.
I wish for a pet dog.

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Lynx

Granted, the dog is turned into a radioactive papo protoceratops. The virus is spreading to all lifeforms.

I wish for a house with a decent backyard
An oversized house cat.

Stegotyranno420

Granted but you must share it with a bunch of free loaders
I want a steak

Lynx

Granted, it is the best-tasting steak ever, but it was infected by a Papo Protoceratops. You turn into one. Was it worth it?

I wish for a Papo Protoceratops.
An oversized house cat.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, it is radioactive. Should've seen this coming.

I wish for the erasure of all radiation

Lynx

Granted, it is replaced with a green jolly-rancher-like material. The Papo Protoceratops army will now solidify whatever crosses their path, forever trapping them in Green Apple jolly-rancher. At least it's not radioactive... I guess? The Papo Protoceratops are not bothered by the change of radiation and coat themselves in thin jolly-rancher to keep alive.

I wish for a bunker to hide from the Papo Protoceratops.
An oversized house cat.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: