News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

REBOR general discussion

Started by Shadowknight1, February 01, 2015, 07:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Meanwhile, over on REBOR's Facebook page...

QuoteUpdates on REBOR 1:11±1 Dire Wolf "Low Roar" and REBOR GNG 07 American alligator "Bizkit".

Colour schemes of REBOR GNG 07 American alligator "Bizkit" and REBOR 1:35 Sarcosuchus imperator "LICA" will be revealed at the end of the month.

Faelrin

Glad to see more progress on the dire wolf. Was starting to wonder about that one since it's been a while since the last update.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Dire Wolf might be fun to build a pack from. I haven't looked, is it possible Dire Wolves had the same color variation as Canis Lupus?

utd7

Hey guys, I have been a bit out of the loop of REBOR plans lately but have reignited my interest again due to buying the Triceratops 'King Trident' and Saurophaganax 'Notorious Big' figures, both of which are epic. Am really impressed and looking forward the Diplodocus figure which will be buying for sure.

Could anyone be so kind as to list down what REBOR are planning on releasing since they like to post comments here on the forum and FB,etc like I read here that they shall be making a Postosuchus, Purussaurus and Barinasuchus which is really exciting and so am wondering what else they unofficially announced.
We live in a Jurassic World

Over9K

Quote from: utd7 on April 19, 2023, 08:13:20 PMHey guys, I have been a bit out of the loop of REBOR plans lately but have reignited my interest again due to buying the Triceratops 'King Trident' and Saurophaganax 'Notorious Big' figures, both of which are epic. Am really impressed and looking forward the Diplodocus figure which will be buying for sure.

Could anyone be so kind as to list down what REBOR are planning on releasing since they like to post comments here on the forum and FB,etc like I read here that they shall be making a Postosuchus, Purussaurus and Barinasuchus which is really exciting and so am wondering what else they unofficially announced.

The Dire Wolf is definitely coming...

If I were a wagering man, I'd bet on the new Jurassic-style T.rex pair coming out... next year...

... and the ZombieRex...

... and I'm still hoping the InvictaRex/Harryhausen Ceratosaurus get made...

... and I hope to see the Skulls series continue with the Deino, Sarco, Allosaurus and T.rex skulls they've teased...

I have less confidence in the Primal Rage colorways for the Sharptooth RetroRex...

... or the alternate colors for the Carnotaurus Rex, now that we know the original colorway is being re-released...

I don't think we'll see the MegatronRex...

... or the Jurassic Pteranodons...

... or the Protoceratops corpse.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: utd7 on April 19, 2023, 08:13:20 PMHey guys, I have been a bit out of the loop of REBOR plans lately but have reignited my interest again due to buying the Triceratops 'King Trident' and Saurophaganax 'Notorious Big' figures, both of which are epic. Am really impressed and looking forward the Diplodocus figure which will be buying for sure.

it's easier to wait and see what is actually made vs what might be..it's a much shorter list to keep track of.

Lynx

So far REBOR has been holding up quite well to old promises, King Trident, The Sarcosuchus and Deinosuchus, the Alligator, etc.

REBOR seems extremely talented at crocs in general, I'd love to see more from them, as the current market for most prehistoric non-pterosaur/dinosaur/marine reptile models is pretty small. Purussaurus in particular would be good to finish up the three giant archosaurs. (sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, its early in the morning.)
An oversized house cat.

utd7

Thanks for the replies guys, the crocs look really nice and will buy them after the Diplodocus and exciting to see them branching out and try their hand at archosaurs and maybe in the future some marine reptiles like a Mosasaur or Pliosaur.

The skulls are a really nice side line for REBOR wish they will make more as there is an endless amount they can do with it such as ceratopsians.

We live in a Jurassic World

Thialfi

Carnoking

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

Lynx

REBORs wasting no time on giving those theropods lips!
An oversized house cat.

Bread

Gotta say this is definitely the year of the Carcharodontosauridae. Despite this probably being widely available a year from now...

JimoAi

no thanks to the spines on the back

Stegotyranno420

Eh, the spines are a nice touch.
Tou know, it is wierd that Rebor is making (from some accounts) more scientifically accurate dinosaurs than PNSO
I don't  fully agree with that notion but I seen it many places by now.

Pliosaurking

Looks great on first impressions to me!

SenSx

Oh ok I don't need to buy the expensive PNSO Giga anymore

Blade-of-the-Moon

Looks nice, love the spines. It makes it different from all the others.

Not sure when/if we will actually see this made though as we have quite a list of Rebor Possibilities..that could be a new line? lol

Price if it's made would probably be around the same price as the PNSO Giga, based on current prices of possibly similar sized pieces.

Over9K

Is this the first mass-produced Carcharodontid figure available with lippage?

Over9K

D'oh!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: